Chapter 14 Invitation to destroy the Excalibur

[After Y/n battle]

*Issei POV*

Rias=Hold on! Yuuto!

I heard Buchou's voice. When I looked, there was Kiba who seemed like he was trying to leave and an angry Buchou. What the? Is Kiba going somewhere?

Rias=I won't forgive you if you leave me! You are the "Knight" of the Gremory group. I will also be troubled if you turn into an "exiled". Wait this instant!

Kiba=……That day.. I was able to run away from there, thanks to my comrades. That's why I have to put their regrets into my swords...

After saying that Kiba disappeared.

Rias=Yuuto....

I couldn't look at Buchou's sad face. At the same time I made up my determination.

[The next day]

*Y/n POV*

I was now at the school gym with Issei and Koneko after they asked me to come here.

Y/n=What was the reason for calling me here? What were you two trying to do.

Issei=I'm going to ask Shidou Irina and Xenovia to give me permission to destroy the holysword Excaliburs.

Koneko looked really shocked after hearing Issei's words.

Y/n=Why me? It's your group's problem, right?

Issei=Come on bro, help me. The only person that I know who seems willing to help me is you.

Y/n=Hah... Alright then.

Koneko=I will help as well. It's about Yuuto-senpai, right?

Issei=Thank you! Thank you very much!

Y/n=So, what's your plan then?

Issei=Etto....

Y/n=I'm sure you haven't planned anything yet, do you?

Issei=W-Well...

Y/n=Then here's the plan...

[Small timeskip]

Now, I went looking for Shidou Irina and Xenovia inside the town with Koneko and Issei.

Koneko=So we have to find Xenovia and Shidou Irina and then negotiate with them?

Y/n=Yeah.

Koneko=……When we go and talk to them it might lead to a fight and the tension between us and them might get even worse.

Y/n=That's why you can leave, Koneko-chan. Issei. You can also run away if it gets dangerous.

Koneko=I won't run away. It's for my comrade.

Issei=I won't run away either. Maybe the negotiation will be a success.

Twenty minutes after looking for them in the town...

Irina=Please give blessings to the lost lamb-

Xenovia=Please give charity to us on behalf of the father in heaven!

We found them easily. There were two girls wearing white robes, praying on the road. It looked like they were quite troubled. People walking past them were giving them odd glances.

Xenovia=How can this be? This is the reality of the developed country of Japan? That's why I don't like countries that don't have the smell of our beliefs.

Irina=Don't say that, Xenovia. We lost all the money we had. So we have to rely on charity from these heretics or else we can’t get food, you know?