Chapter 33

[At night]

It's night now.

After the attack, we quickly met up with Matsuda and others as we finished touring Fushimi Inari while staying alert.

After returning, we reported to Rossweisse and after hearing our report she could only be confused and asked us back, "Why would we get attacked in Kyoto?" Well, I don't know either.

Asia=Thanks for the meal!

And now me, Asia, Xenovia, and Koneko are having dinner at the hotel.

Xenovia=So Y/n what should we do now? What if they attack us again?

Y/n=If they will return to us again, then waiting is a solution. Just be patient for the duration of the trip.

As I ate my dinner, someone called me from behind and it was Azazel.

Azazel=Sorry for disturbing your dinner time, Y/n L/n.

Y/n=Azazel? Why are you here?

Azazel=Oh, I've been summoned by someone.

Y/n=And who's this someone?

Azazel=The very cute Maou-sama, Serafall. She invited you to a meeting now.

Y/n=A meeting eh? Okay.

[In front of a restaurant]

After I finished my dinner, I and the girls went out of the hotel and followed Azazel to a restaurant which is on the street corner.

Y/n=So Serafall is in this kind of place.

I opened the door and we were greeted by Serafall who was wearing a glamorous kimono.

Serafall=Hello! Y/n-chan, it's been a while!

Saji=Oh, it's Hyoudou and you guys.

Saji and the other second year Sitri girls. They had come over first eh?

Y/n=Yeah, so how's Kyoto? Are you enjoyed your time here?

Saji=We're the Student Council. We spent the whole afternoon helping the teachers.

Saji sighed as he spoke.

Serafall=The food here is really good. Especially the chicken dishes are exquisite. Y/n-chan, you must really eat up.

We had hardly taken our seats when Serafall immediately ordered more dishes like mad.

Y/n=Sorry but we just ate dinner..

Serafall=Aw, come on, at least eat a little.

Y/n=Okay then.

I then try a piece in my mouth, that delicious taste made me feel like I could eat as much as possible. Looks like everyone felt the same.

Y/n=So, what brings you to a place like this serafall?

Serafall=I came here to secure the cooperation of the Kyoto youkai forces.

Y/n=So, negotiating with the youkai forces.

Serafall=Yeah, but... It looks like there is an unusual situation.

Y/n=An unusual situation?

Serafall=According to reports from the Kyoto youkai, their leader, the Kyuubi, went missing a few days ago.

Y/n=And so that means...

Presumably, because she understood what I was about to say, Serafall nodded.

Serafall=Yes. I heard your report from Rossweisse-chan. I fear... that is the situation.

Azazel=So the leader of the youkai has been kidnapped. The ones responsible are...