Chapter 22

[The Next Day]

I was now walking towards the campus with Asia.

Asia=Y/n-san. What happened yesterday? Why is Xenovia-san chasing you while saying "let's make a child"?

Y/n=Let just forgets about that..

Hah... Xenovia is a problem now. Who could have thought that she would be that bold.... You can't grasp her, but after coming here, her initiative has increased even further.

When we are walking, a boy with silver hair came into my eyes. It's at the school gate.

Hm, he must have realized my presence, his eyes are looking towards me.

???=Hey, it's a good school.

Y/n=..... Well, sorta.

I made a forced smile and replied refreshingly.

Vali=I am Vali. The Vanishing Dragon. This is the second time we meet here, huh, Hyoudou Y/n.

What did this guy say?

Vali=That's right. For example, if I begin to do something magical to you here-

At the moment when his hand was closing in front of me, suddenly a sword were thrust towards his neck.

Xenovia were the ones who appeared in that instant. Xenovia was holding the holy sword Durandal towards the Vanishing dragon.

I didn't feel her presence earlier... Wait. Since when has she followed me..?

Xenovia=I don't know what you plan to do but don't you think your joke went too far?

Vali=It's better if you stopped that.... Aren't your hands shaking?

As he said, Xenovia's hands were shaking.

Vali=Its fine to boast. Not knowing the difference between your opponent's strength is strong evidence.

Now this person is very arrogant. Did he think he was the strongest here? hmph, no he isn't.

Y/n=It is YOU who do not understand the power difference between us. I could just wipe out you from existence right now.

He then looked towards me with a sharp gaze.

Vali=I didn't come here to fight today. I just wanted to see the school I visited last time. I came to Japan while escorting Azazel, but I was bored. I won't fight with you here, not to mention, I have a lot of work to do.

After saying that, the Vanishing Dragon turns his heels, and starts to leave this place.

Y/n=You're being too cocky there. Better watch yourself...

[Two Days Later]

Mom=Y/n. Asia-chan. I'll come later with Otou-san.

My mother is full of spirit since this morning. It's all right even if you don't say these things in front of the entrance but more than me she seems to want to see how Asia is. She said that even father took a paid vacation.

Well, since my parents adore Asia like their own daughter, they'll want to see her.

Asia has been so happy and was waiting for this day.

And just like that, it is the day of the visit. They say it's a classroom visit but in actuality, it is more of an open house display. Naturally, it's all right for parents to come, but it's also all right for students from middle school to visit and see how the classes are.

The guardians of those Middle school students will also come to visit, it's quite an open event.

This time for my parents, beyond me it's Asia as well so I'll be attending class like normal.