Chapter 27

[The next day]

I am currently in the backyard of my castle with Asia and Xenovia. Like what I said yesterday I will train them here.. More precisely my servants will train them here.

Y/n=Okay, Asia, xenovia, your training begins today.

Asia/Xenovia=Hai!

Y/n=You two are going to train here for a few weeks, are you both ready?

Asia=Y-Yes, Y/n-san!

Xenovia=I'm always ready!

Y/n=Okay then. Asia, since your sacred gear is Twilight Healing, we need to improve your magic skills, with that you will train with Melheis.

Asia=H-Hai!

Y/n=Melheis, can I trust her to you?

Melheis=Yes absolutely, my lord.

Y/n=Good to heard that. Now, both of you can start your training.

Asia=Eh...? Now?

Melheis=Asia-sama, we will start our training now so please follow me.

Asia=O-Okay!

With that, the two of them then went to the magic training room which I specially created for Asia.

I then turned my gaze towards Xenovia.

Y/n=Now, Xenovia.

Xenovia=Yes, Y/n-kun. What kind of training will I go through?

Y/n=Let's see... Since you are a swordsman, we will improve your sword skills and with that, you will be trained by my second best swordsman, Gaios.

Xenovia=I understand.

Y/n=Gaios, I'll leave Xenovia to you.

Gaios=Don't worry Y/n-sama, I will definitely train this young lady well.

Y/n=Good then you can start your training now.

They both nodded and then they went to the arena to start their training.