Chapter 35 the Heroes Appear

[The next day]

The next day, we set off from the hotel to Kyoto station.

Y/n=Hah... Last night was just so... troublesome

Last night I experienced many unexpected things.

Starting from Asia, Xenovia, Koneko, and Irina suddenly nude themselves in front of me and heard Asia declaring "I want babies", it really gave me quite a shock last night.

Matsuda=Hey, Y/n, What's wrong with you? You haven't talked much since this morning.

Y/n=Ah, it's nothing ... Anyway, why you and Motohama's faces are battered?

Matsuda=Nothing much. We peeked into the girls' bathroom and this is what we got.

Motohama=These are wounds of honor!

Y/n=Whatever. Anyway, Aika, how do we get to Tenryuu temple?

I asked Aika. She looked at the schedule and replied.

Aika=Yes... take the one from the Kyoto station towards Arashiyama, then get off at the closest stop to Arashiyama. Then walk in that direction.

Y/n=Okay then, we're going to the station now.

We then went to Kyoto station. At Kyoto station, we got on the tram towards Arashiyama and headed to the destination. After getting off, we finally arrived at Tenryuu temple. The elegant gates greeted us.

We entered the massive gates and were paying the entrance fee. As we walked we heard a young girl voice from behind.

Kunou=Hello, you bunch came along.

Turning my head, I saw behind us the blonde girl in a priestess outfit.. It was Kunou.

Kunou=As agreed, I will be your tour guide for the surroundings of Arashiyama.

Today she had her ears and tail hidden. Of course, because there were normal humans all around us.

Matsuda=Wow, what a cute girl! Hey, Y/n you went and hit on a little kid just like that?

Motohama=... So loli, really adorable... haha...

His breathing was becoming a little irregular. Ah, I forgot, this guy is an incurable lolicon.

Then, someone pushed Motohama aside and hugged Kunou. It's Aika.

Aika=Aww, So cute! Y/n, how did you meet her?

Kunou=Let... let go of me! Don't act so familiar, you lowly girl!

Aika=Using a princess manner of speech eh? What a perfect image!

Y/n=Just cut it out, Aika..

Sighing, I pulled Aika away from Kunou's body, and continued the conversation.

Y/n=Everyone, this is Kunou, she already knows me and Asia and the others.

Kunou=I am Kunou. Pleased to meet you.

Y/n=So Kunou, you said you will be our tour guide, what are we going to do today?

Kunou proudly puffed out her chest and spoke with confidence.

Kunou=I will accompany you all and tour around these famous sights!

Y/n=So I see. Then I should be honoured.

Aika=Then first show us around this Tenryuu temple.

Kunou=Of course!

With that said, Kunou showed a bright and happy smile.