Chapter 17

[Hyoudou Residence]

I arrived home, now almost night time.

After the incident with Freed, I explain everything to Rias and then went home. And as for Issei and Koneko, they were taken somewhere by Rias.

Y/n=I'm back!

I took my shoes off and were about to walk the hallway, mom showed her face from the kitchen.

Y/n=Hah. What are you planning this time?

I then went towards the kitchen.

Mom=Come here, Asia-chan.

Asia=Haii!

Asia leaped forward as if she was pushed by mum. Asia was wearing an apron.

That's what I thought but it was different. I think her skin was exposed more than it should have been…

Asia=…A friend of mine in our class told me…. That you have to wear nothing under the apron when you work in a kitchen in Japan… It's e-embarrassing…but I have to get used to Japanese culture...

Asia said it with a red face.

...Who on earth told her something like this?

Y/n=Asia… Who told you this?

Asia=Yes, my friend Kiryuu-san. Of course, I'm not wearing my underwear… It feels cold… Auu..

The hell?!... Asia told me something I didn't even ask for. She was becoming an erotic airhead girl!

Y/n=So it's her! That perverted glasses girl! That damn Kiryuu!

So she's the main culprit behind all this!

Mom=fufufu. She looks cute in it, doesn't she? I'm definitely supporting these things. Aaah, I remember when I was young…

Y/n=Mum!? What are you saying!? You did something like that with dad!?

Man, I got a headache... I'm seriously getting a headache because of this perverted family.

I take a deep breath and then I put my hand on Asia's shoulder.

Y/n=Asia. Yeah, it looks good on you. I will just say that for now.

Asia=Thank you!.... I'm glad I came to this country. I met with Y/n-san. Y/n-san…… Y/n-san…

Asia put her face in my chest with a sweet voice.

Mom=… Ah…… Ara ara.

Y/n=Mom!

Mom=Oh my. Looks like the old granny got in your way. It's okay you know? The kitchen is also a battlefield. It's not a problem to do it as long as you clean the mess, you know? Aaah, I really want to see my grandchildren soon.

Y/n=I'm out! I couldn't stay here any longer.

Asia=I will start cooking with this.

Asia stood in the kitchen… But it was basically nude from behind..

After that, dad returned from work and he had blood coming out of his nose.

I then got him a tissue.

Dad=Daddy is blessed. All my stress from work disappeared.

Dad=You have to make Asia's your wife my son. Then Asia-chan would become my daughters.

Y/n=... . I will do my best dad.....

[Timeskip]

That night, Asia and I slept together. She kept begging me so I had no choice.