Chapter 32

[At the same day]
[At the ancient capital]

Under Kiryuu's leadership, as we went further to the town we went past Kyoto Tower.

Matsuda=So that's Kyoto Tower!

Hearing Matsuda's exclamation, everyone looked in that direction. Everyone then immediately began taking out their camera to take photos.

After we finished taking photos, we continued walking following Aika.

Aika=Let's go everyone, the hotel was just a few minutes walk away.

A few minutes distance from our location was a massive high class hotel. When I look closely, the name of the hotel is Kyoto Sirzechs Hotel.

Well, looks like Sirzechs name was very influential even in Kyoto's capital. Also nearby was the Kyoto Serafall Hotel under construction.

Y/n=Are these guys trying to claim all the prime real estate around the Kyoto capital?

We then walked towards the hotel entrance and started to book a room.

Since this hotel is run by Sirzechs, we were able to book rooms at very cheap rates.

After showing our student identification to the attendants at the entrance, we were given detailed instructions to the lobby.

Matsuda=Amazing... Is it really fine for the entirety of the second-year students to live in such a hotel...?

Matsuda, Motohama and Kiryuu were shocked by the luxurious decor of the hotel but I wasn't shocked by the splendor of the hotel was because I had my castle. Compared with my castle, this hotel is nothing.

Going inwards a bit from the waiting area, we saw the entrance to the lobby. In that spacious lobby, many of the Kuou Academy students had already gathered. After the meeting time arrived, each class began to take roll calls and confirm their numbers.

Everyone sat on the floor while listening to the teacher's announcements. Meanwhile, on the other direction, Azazel and Rossweisse seemed to be discussing something amongst themselves.

A few moments later, after the teachers finished the announcement, Rossweisse stood up in front of the students.

Rossweisse=There is a 100 yen shop in the underground shopping center of Kyoto. If you need anything, please go there. If you buy everything you want, you will run out of money soon. So please, don't spend much money.

As Rossweisse hastily ended her speech, another teacher came up and made final clarifications.

Teacher=Okay everyone, after putting away your luggage in your rooms, you're free to do whatever you want until 5 pm. Don't wander too far away and please be back at your rooms by 5:30.

Then, the entire second-year students replied.

Everyone=Yes.

After that, we then went to our rooms.

The rooms were Matsuda and Motohama staying are in spacious western-style bedrooms with two massive beds and a full view of the scenery around Kyoto capital from the window.

Matsuda=Amazing!

Motohama=God, I feel thankful that I getting into Kuou academy!

Matsuda cheered loudly, while Motohama was quietly touched..

Y/n=Guys, let's check to my room.

We then went to my room in the corner of the corridor. Huh, my room was clearly different from the other. My room was so luxurious, compared to the others, my room is the most luxurious.