Chapter 23 The Conference Begins

[At the same day]

Somehow the class starts, and from the open door in the back, parents of my classmates keep coming in.

The class is English. The male teacher, who was pumped up more than usual, was for some reason distributing a rectangular object wrapped in a bag to the students. Huh? What's this? Does this sort of thing happen in English?

While thinking that, looking at the object closely... Hm, this is PVC clay?

Teacher=Got it, try making something you like with the PVC clay I handed you just now. An animal is fine as well. A person is fine as well. A house is fine as well. Whatever image you're thinking about in your mind right now, try making it into a shape.

The teacher gleefully says to me.

Y/n=Sensei... In which world is there an English class with PVC clay?

Asia=I-It's difficult.

Huh? Asia, she's already making it? As usual her adaptation to these sorts of things is fast.

Mom=Asia-chan, keep going!

Dad=Asia-chan, you're looking cute!

I turned my head to the voices I recognize, my parents were turned facing Asia and yelling.

Hm, When did you enter the room? More like, while their son is over here, they're facing their video camera towards Asia.

Realizing father and mother's voice, she turned back and did it happily.

Huh. They perfectly like a parent-child. No, with that I am also more than happy enough.

[Timeskip]

It was lunch break now.

Asia and I went outside to buy something to drink.

Asia=Y/n-san. Do you know there are photographers in the corridor right now?

Y/n=No.

Then suddenly Kiba appeared.

Y/n=Oh. Kiba, did you come to buy a drink?

Kiba=No, for some reason I heard a witch was doing a photography event so I thought to see it a bit.

*FLASH*FLASH*

Flashes kept going off, the men who were holding cameras were photographing something at a corner of the corridor.

I somehow came out of the crowd and faced in the front direction. Ah, when looked at closely she resembled Mil Kiss.

She was spinning her stick or whatever round and round as well. The cameraman was taking photographs, excited like a youngster.

Saji=Hey hey! You, who's doing a photography shoot on a public path!

Saji came jumping through the crowd.

Girls who looked like members of the student council as well come following Saji towards the photography scene.

Saji=Please don't wear that kind of costume. Wait, would you be a parent perhaps? Even if that's the case, you know there's a dress code according to the place. This is troublesome.

???=Eh, but this is my uniform~

Sona=What's this? Saji, I always tell you to settle things concisely.....

???=Sona-chan! Found you~!

Sona=Aah, it's you, Serafall. So you came here as well.

And suddenly I heard a voice from behind.