Chapter 25

[The next day]

I am currently in my room with Asia and Xenovia. The two of them are preparing their belongings right now.

We will go to the Underworld today.

Y/n=We will spend the remainder of the summer holidays in my Castle. It seems like we'll be returning here at the end of the month.

I already asked Mom and Dad's permission if I wanted to spend my holiday time with Asia and Xenovia. And of course .... My parents agreed right away.

Y/n=Alright Asia, Xenovia. We're leaving now.

Asia/Xenovia=Hai.

Y/n=Gatom!

We teleported to the underworld.

[At the Underworld]

We have arrived in front of my castle.

Y/n=We've arrived.

Asia=Wow. This castle is very beautiful!

Xenovia=Yeah, and big...

They were amazed after seeing my castle.

Y/n=Nice isn't it? Now, come on.

I walked through the gate followed by Asia and Xenovia behind me. I opened the door and then I went inside with Asia and Xenovia.

Y/n=Glad to be back here.

Asia=Um. Y/n, why isn't anyone here?

Xenovia=Yeah, it's too quiet here...

Y/n=Hm. Usually Ilvis was always at the door. He should have known that I have risen but where is he?

Xenovia=Ilvis?

Y/n=Yeah. One of my servant.

I then walked toward the hall and I found Ilvis at the end of the hall.

Y/n=Hei! Ilvis. Long time no see.

Asia=Y/n-san. Do you know him?

Y/n=Yes.

Ilvis=.. You just said, "Long time no see" did you not?

Y/n=Yeah. It's been two thousand years. You don't remember me?

Ilvis=No I don't... Are you related to the founding ancestor?

I then walk toward him.

Y/n=I see...

Y/n=If you've forgotten...

Y/n=I'll make you remember! Evi!

Ilvis=... Meet me later.

Ilvis then left.

Xenovia=What did you do to him?

Y/n=I just made him remember me again. Now, C'mon. I will show you the room for both of you.

Asia=Wait! Our room? that means we sleep separately? But I want to sleep with Y/n-san!

Asia then held onto my right hand tightly

Xenovia=Me too!

Xenovia too. She holds my left hand too.

Y/n=Sorry, but-

Asia/Xenovia=Please!

Y/n=Fine if you guys insist.

[Timeskip]

I'm in the corridor with Ilvis right now

Y/n=So someone erased your memory

Ilvis=And who is this someone?

Y/n=That I still don't know.

Ilvis=If it's true that my memories were erased, then that seems logical. Still, Y/n, are you sure it wasn't you yourself who erased them? I can't make light of your words as you possess powers that defy time. But neither can I dismiss the possibility that you're hostile.

Y/n=Sound reasoning. If I were you, I could understand that line of thinking.

Ilvis=... For now, I will remain suspicious and be careful of you..

Y/n=Okay then.

He then left.

Y/n=.. Is he being serious or just dumb? The one who erased my servant's memory. And I'm sure, He Is also the one who makes me not recognized by everyone except the leaders of the Devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel.

Y/n=Hm... Is this all your doing Jerga ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

I hope you guys like it😁

Stay home and stay healthy guys😄

Sorry if this chapter is short😅