Chapter 29

------------------------------------------------------
[At the same day]

Y/n=What a troublesome.

That's the first thing I said in the conference room at the Gremory residence.

After the accident earlier, I and the other faction leaders were now gathered in the conference room.

Azazel=Looks like we made it through, for now.

Sirzechs=The incident had been taken under control even though it takes minimum damage.

Y/n=That was what the result became. Anyway, how about Loki?

Sirzechs=Ajuka teleported Loki and Fenrir to far off land, but that is only a temporary solution.

Ajuka=Yes, I'm sure that he will attack again.

Odin then stood up from his chair and spoke.

Odin=Everyone, as the leader of the Norse, I take full responsibility for all of this.

Y/n=Anyway, I'll take my leave now. I'll leave the rest to you guys.

Serafall=Why are you in such a hurry, Y/n-chan. the meeting is still not over

Y/n=There is something I have to take care of in my castle right now.

I then stood up from my seat and then I went out of the conference room.

Y/n=The opponents were Loki, one of the gods from Norse. Even though he's a god, he wants war to happen again. Huh, Loki is no different from "him". They both only want war.

As I sighed about that, a small shadow came into my sight.

Hm. It was Koneko...?

She was quickly heading out of the hall. Her expression looks upset about something. Is there something wrong?

I then went into the direction that Koneko headed.

Y/n=Huh, She went towards the forest..?

I then followed her towards the forest.

[Meanwhile]
[At the conference room]
[3rd POV]

Ajuka=The only person who is powerful enough to defeat Loki is Y/n-sama but knowing that his habits in dealing with his enemies... We need to find another way to defeat Loki.

Sirzechs=About that, Odin will
return North to retrieve Mjolnir. We have to hold Loki until Mjolnir gets here.

Then suddenly the door opened and then Rias and her peerage entered the conference room.

Rias=We will hold Loki until Mjolnir gets here.

Ajuka=It will be difficult mission for you.

Rias=I understand the danger.

Then the door opened again and then Sona, Tsubaki and Saji entered the room.

Serafall=Seems that's the other also want to volunteer...

Sona=Three members of Sitri family also wish to volunteer.

Rias=Sona!

Serafall=She wouldn't listen to reason. Well, this problem was caused by our carelessness. And anyway, I'm sure choosing them will cause no objection.

Azazel=Two people have already been decided. We don't have time to waste on choosing people.

Rias=Two?

Michael=Yes. On our side... Irina will also volunteer.

Rias=Irina...!

Michael=She will surely be an important asset to this endeavor.