Chapter 24

[Hyoudou residence]
[Y/n POV]

In the morning.

Yesterday was the end of the first semester at Kuou Academy. And now the school holidays have come

And right now, In my bed, there was someone approaching me while squirming inside the light cotton blanket.

I'd felt a sense of discomfort and just woke up a little while ago, but something moving under the blanket was giving me a uniquely elastic and smooth texture. Because of that, I looked inside the blanket…

Xenovia=Good morning
Y/n-kun...

It was Xenovia!

Xenovia=I've arrived.

Y/n=Uh... Since when you've been here?

Asia=…Uaauu, is it morning already…? Fuaaaaa…

And then Asia wake up while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

I then gently stroked Asia's head.

Y/n=Asia, you can go back to sleep…

Asia=Ah, Y/n-san... Then I'll accept your offer and sleep while being hugged by Y/n-san...

The half-awake Asia tried to go back to sleep. Uh, she was extremely adorable, but this wasn't the time for this!

Y/n=So Xenovia, Since when you were here?

Xenovia=Sirzechs-sama said that we should live together and get along with each other.

Y/n=What?! When did he tell you?

Xenovia=Yesterday in my apartment.

Xenovia=He also said that Akeno and Koneko will stay here with Issei.

Y/n=Wait, he doesn't ask my permission yet!

Xenovia=Oh, and he has also discussed this with your parents and your parents agreed.

Huh... So this is all they're doing. Well, what can I do when Mom and Dad take action..

Y/n=Huh...?

I realized something... When I looked around the room carefully…I realized that it was more spacious than before. Huh, Isn't it twice as big now..

The television had also changed from a small cathode-ray tube type to a huge new-model flat screen TV! There were even all the latest kinds of game consoles!

I quickly left my room. Huh, Strange! It was just my normal house until last night.

The corridor was twice as spacious as before! There were also staircases leading both up and down? My house, as a two-story building, was only supposed to have two floors here! There is the third floor now!?

When I took a peek at the staircase, somehow, it looked like the levels didn't stop at the third floor! When I ran down the stairs, an amazingly spacious entry hall appeared before me.

And when I looked at my entire house from the outside....

Y/n=What the hell...

Naturally. My house had become a six-floors building.

[Timeskip]

Breakfast set. At the table that had become five times wider than before, my father said that while wearing a smile all over his face. Gathered around the table were all the members of my new family, including myself, Asia, Xenovia, my parents, Issei, Rias, and Akeno.

Y/n=What's going on here?

My mother brought in the breakfast miso soup from the kitchen which had also become five times wider.

Mom=Apparently Rias's father does work related to construction as well and he said that he'd renovate this place free of charge as part of a model house.

Y/n=What...?

I then looked toward Issei.

Issei=What?

Y/n=I bet you know something about this...

Rias=It's all right. It was a peaceful settlement. So that everyone could be happy.

My mother held out the house blueprints. It looked to be the room assignment chart.

Mom=On the first floor are the guest rooms, living room, kitchen, and Japanese-style rooms. On the second floor are the rooms of Y/n, Asia-chan, and Xenovia-san. It seems to be structured so that you can go between the rooms next to each other from inside.

Huh... There was a huge television I'd never seen before in the living room. There was also a chandelier on the ceiling…

Mom=On the third floors are your father's and my room, the study, and the storeroom. On the fourth floor are Ise, Akeno-san, and Rias rooms. There's also the room for Koneko-chan, who will be coming later.

Mom=The fifth and sixth floors are entirely made of just vacant rooms. For the time being, we intend to use them as guest rooms. Since Rias-san said she didn't mind letting anyone have the rooms.

Dad=There is also an open-air garden on the roof. I will plant vegetables~

My father said that as his eyes lit up! Aah, he has no doubts about it at all! There's no mistake that his mind was numbed by the renovation of his dreams!

Xenovia=There's also underground floors apparently.

Xenovia said that while she was having a hard time with her chopsticks.

Y/n=Underground floors?

Mom=Yeah, there are up to three underground floors. The first underground floor is a huge spacious room. Not only can it be used as a training room, but it can also be used as a movie theater. It's also equipped with a large indoor bath. The second underground floor is used entirely for an indoor pool. It can also use warm water. On the third underground floor are a library and a storehouse.

Dad=Since there's also an elevator, you can smoothly get on and off from the sixth ground floor to the third underground floor.

[Timeskip]
[Y/n rooms]

Now my house was transformed into a palatial residence a few days after the summer holidays began. Hmmm, holidays...

Something hit my mind.

Hm... Since this is holidays I can return to the underworld to visit my castle.

Asia=Y/n-san, what are you thinking about?

Y/n=... Say Asia, Xenovia. Would you like to visit the underworld with me?

Xenovia=Underworld?

Y/n=Yes. I want to visit my castle and my servants there. So what do you say?

Asia/Xenovia=Of course!

Y/n=Its have been decided then. We're leaving tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy it😁

And by the way. Guys, I have a new story, check it out in my profile.

"Infinite Stratos x male reader"

I need your support right now. Pls, read or vote for my new story. If you don't want to that's alright🙂😄