Levis pov

<<<This chapter will be very short>>>

"And that's why the (last name)s and the Ackerman. Corporation should be doing buisness with you." Levi explained to the men sitting infront of him at the table. Levi closed down the power point and sat in his big chair.

Kenny appointed him in charge of today's meeting, so he could do some media prep for the wedding levi and you were gonna have to start planning soon.
Levis head ached from the hang over and from his sudden kiss ass facade he had to put on.

"Interesting Mr ackerman, so you're saying that by putting a 5% stake in your company will allow our buisness to grow?" The man asked and Levi nodded.

"Yes sir! Doing buisness with the Ackerman is the best thing we did. " Mr (last name) beamed at the man. The man nodded and looked to his colleague.
"Right. I think we have a deal Mr Ackerman. You can count on our buisness supporting your buisness as it continues to grow!"

Sucker.
Levi thought as the man signed the contract.
Levi thought about you, and thought about last night. He felt stupid.. of course you would have felt uncomfortable.
He was indeed drunk, but remembered everything from last night. From your jealous behavior, to the kiss.

The way you closed your eyes and melted in it captivated him. He couldn't help but close his eyes and imagine the softness of your lips, the carefulness in your touch.... He shook you from his mind as the man stood and offered Levi his hand to shake.

"I'm sure we'll be in touch soon! Thank you Mr Ackerman, mr(last name)." Then he walked out of the office. Levi slunk dowm in his chair running his temples.

"You ok Mr Ackerman?" Your father asked and Levi nodded.
"Exhausted." He answered roughly as Kenny burst in.
His face was flooded with worry as he held his laptop.
"Levi... we have a problem.." His voice sounded shaken as he walked over to his nephew, hiding the laptop from view.
Levi arched an eyebrow.
"How important is this Kenny, I was in the middle of talking to-" he began motioning towards your father with his free hand.
Kenny opened the laptop and there, was the picture of you kissing eren. Levis heart sunk down to the pit of his stomach, and anger rose to replace it.

"Now before you get to angry, and worried..." Kenny began looking at your father and Levi. Your father's face was as red as a tomato with anger.

"... this site has a terrible reputation, they normally photo shop. I contacted our legal team for them to take down this picture... but-" he began as Levi stood up knocking over his chair and grabbing his keys and storming out of the office and down to his car, ignoring kennys attempts to call you back.
He pulled out his phone to call you, but each time it went to voice mail after two rings.
"I will never trust her again!" He shouted beating his fists against the steering wheel.
He coukdnt shake the image of you kissing eren from his mind. His anger only got worse as he thought about it more and more and what possible led up to it.

He threw his phone against the passenger seat causing it to bounce of and hit the floor with a thud as he shoved His key in and peeled out of the parking lot, driving over the speed limit to get to the apartment.

He cursed your name and his own, calling himself stupid for even agreeing to this marriage in the first place. And for trusting you with his thoughts and emotions.

"I should have let her and her can't-do-shit family rot no matter who they are or who they're related to. I knew this would happen!" He yelled as he ran red lights untill the apartments view was in his eyesight.

"This..  ends now."