Levis pov

( A/n This chapter is in levis pov still in the third person.)

Levi gave a sigh as his alarm rang through his ears. He shut it off and sat up, running his hand through his messy black hair and staring at his window. The sun was just starting to rise, making the sky look a calm pink and blue. He stood up and draped a black t shirt over his body and changed into pants.
Once finished he snatched his phone and unlocked the screen.

"No texts from y/n" he growled and shoved his phone in his pocket.

What is with her?? He wondered as he walked down the long set of stairs to the living room where his uncle was waiting for him, all dressed up.
"You ready Levi?" He asked and levi gave a slight nod and grabbed his jacket, walking out the front door along side his uncle.

The two got into the back of the limo as the maid waved them off from the porch. Levi rolled his eyes and looked towards Kenny.

"So how have things been going with miss (last name)?" He asked and Levi clicked his tongue.
"I can't say. She's an immature brat, not fit to be a bride." He looked out the window as Kenny placed his hand on top of his.

"Now Levi, that's not something you should say about a lady...." he began.
Levi snickered.
"Hmm... I know she's young, and she seems rather careless but you were the one who agreed to this and picked her and-"

"I didn't pick her. You and mother." Levi corrected.
Kenny tilted his hat down and nodded.
"That's right. I forgot."

Levi thought about your eyes for a moment there. ABOUT how sad you had looked the day before when he snapped at the man.

Why did it matter to her? She doesn't need to be trying to mother me.
He thought to himself as the limo stopped at a red light.

Levi looked out the window and saw two kids playing on the sidewalk, with a tired looking mother carrying bags of toys.
The scene made Levi swallow hard and turn away, as the limo began moving again.

"I don't need a wife anyway Kenny. I explained this already. We could have just settled on a buisness deal." He growled and Kenny sighed.
"Levi... this is out of my hands. And even YOU agreed you would need a wife when you take your mother's place as co-CEO..." Kenny began.

The words reflected in levis mind...
"Take your mother's place"
Levi snapped his head towards Kenny.
Anger in his eyes.
"No one will ever take her place. I don't need a wife. I can help you run the company solo and-" Levi began shouting and Kenny covered his mouth.

"Damn it Levi! This will benefit us in the long run! For christs sake levi shes a (last name)! Don't you see how good this will be? Plus her parents will be able to bring more buisness, and even make US more money! Now shut your mouth." He demanded and Levi shook his head.

"You need to shit the hell up Kenny this is still my life. All I'm saying is she better learn how to shut up when she's told to." Levi growled thinking about how you snapped at him yesterday and then left him at the museum.
Kenny sighed as the limo pulled into a parking space infront of the large building .

The sky suddenly turned gray and cold, and Levi stepped out of the car and stared up at the sad looking sky.
Kenny stepped out and let the door fall closed before looking up with him.
He slid his hand up and gripped levis shoulder.
"Lets go in bud.." he spoke gently tugging on levis arm pulling him through the double doors.
Into the elevator and up Levi went, with his uncle by his side. Once the doors opened he walked down the long hallway untill making it to the room. Kenny knocked twice before hearing a soft voice call through the door

"Come in."
It opened and in Levi walked, glancing at his mother's pale face, which had tubes sticking out of it.
The machine next to her hospital bed beeping everytime her heart beat.
Always a good sound for Levi. Up in seeing his face, levis mother smiled and held out her hand for him to take, as Kenny shut the door behind them.

"My sweet levi.." she whispered.
And Levi fell to his knees.