Chap 25

Yo so quick update I'm gonna be writing the first chap for the Lin x Reader book so yeah, possible update....

but anyways onto the Chap!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had been a day and the gang had set up camp somewhere else and was laying down looking up at the stars as for (Y/N)'s request, as they were watching a meteor shower had occurred and (Y/N)smiled saying "This is why I love star gazing, you get to see moments like this that make you feel....alive." Everyone apart from Toph agreed with her with Sokka commenting "Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are" Toph scoffed.

(Y/N) and the others looked towards her and Toph shrugged saying " you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times." The group shrugged and (Y/N) whispered towards Toph "You don't usually act like this when it's just us" Toph raised an eyebrow and repeated her "Yeah, JUST us." Toph turned away and (Y/N) laughed and went back to watching.

After a while they all noticed a meteor heading towards the ground, flying right above their heads and crashing down somewhere behind them. They all gasped in amazement and everyone except for Toph stood up with Sokka, they all climbed up a hill with Toph lagging behind. They all saw the crash site being a small fire nation town now on fire "That fire is gonna destroy that town!!" Aang looked serious saying "not if we stop it." Everyone gets onto Appa and flies towards the crash site, They all jump off except for Katara who was going to go get water from a creek nearby.

Aang quickly took charge and began talking towards the group "Toph, let's make a trench to stop the fire from coming any closer. (Y/N), you try to nullify the flames if you can" The two nodded quickly running into position, (Y/N) took a quick breath and tried to calm down the flames. She had to concentrate hard to try to help but still watched what everyone else was doing.

Aang and Toph begin to earthbend a trench. After about a minute of earth bending, they finish the trench, pushing the fire back letting (Y/N) relax a little but still controlling the fire, at least until Katara comes. (Y/N) eventually saw Katara, on Appa, with a large globule of water following behind return to the crash site yelling out "INCOMING!!!". Aang and Toph both backed away from the raging flames as Katara puts out some of the fire with her waterbending. Meanwhile Toph begins to earthbend going close to the crash site once again as she uses earthbending to put some of the fire out. Aang began using waterbending and air bending to help out as well.

(Y/N) was still trying to keep the flames calm as the rest of the group puts it out and eventually looks at Sokka who was just sitting there with Momo helpless, losing focus which caused the flames to flare up again and Toph yelling "(Y/N)!!! Focus!!" She quickly snapped back into focus and the group eventually put out all of the fire with a whole dome of snow.(Y/N) sighed as she just sat down saying "That was rough" She mumbled looking back at Sokka who was in a pile of snow and popped his head out.

-Timeskip-

After helping out the town the group was now sitting down on a small table in an outdoor restaurant, Katara, Toph and (Y/N) were sitting down talking about small things . (Y/N) had an arm around Toph who had her feet up on the table and Katara who was a little annoyed at Toph but ignored her actions.

Aang eventually joined them, sighing as he pulled out a chair for himself "These people have no idea how close they were to getting toasted last night." Toph finally put her feet down and responded "Yeah, the worst thing about being in disguise is that we don't get the hero worship anymore. I miss the love." (Y/N) scoffed looking a little offended and took her arm off Toph "So my love isn't enough now?" Toph shrugged and said "It's a different type, your love is all mushy, while their love is praise and everything" (Y/N) rolled her eyes and rested her head on her hand looking ticked off.