Chap 4

Ummmmmm.......

--------------------------------------------

Team Avatar just landed on the ground and (Y/N) was helping unpack everything from Appa, everyone except for Aang was standing on a layer of Appa's fur since it was springtime which meant it was shedding season for Appa or so that's what Aang explained to the group.

After the conversation Appa sneezes causing a huge amount of fur to come off him and snow all around them. While the boys were making wigs and beards out of the fur Katara turns to Toph and (Y/N) saying "I'm glad we have another two girls in the group because you two are disgusting" But then Toph just makes a joke about having hairy pits by using Appa's fur which made everyone laugh. As night began to arrive everyone was setting up while Toph was just sitting around, (Y/N) began to hear arguing between Katara and Toph and she mentally facepalmed 'Now I gotta worry about these two fighting' she said in her head. (Y/N) was still setting up the firepit and Sokka was struggling to light it so she took the stones from him and secretly used her firebending "first try" she said giggling a little while Sokka looked at her mouth agape.

Meanwhile Toph had isolated herself in her earth tent, just eating some food, (Y/N) decided to join her and just sat next to Toph taking some of her food and eating it. Katara comes back over to apologize "Hey Toph, I wanted to apologize for earlier. I think we're all just a little tired and getting on each other's nerves" and Toph just responds with "Yeah you do seem pretty tired" which just ticked off Katara again, (Y/N) sighed and went to set up her tent and then she realised....she didn't have one.

Once everyone headed to bed (Y/N) went over to Toph and said "Hey can I sleep with you for tonight I don't have a tent" Toph just shrugged and moved over a little "sure just don't wake me" (Y/N) smiled softly at Toph and plopped herself next to Toph. THey eventually both fell asleep, but a couple hours later Toph jolted up and pressed her hand to the ground. She quickly woke everyone up warning them that something was coming.

"What is it?" Aang asked curiously, Toph pressed her hand to the ground again and said "It's like an Avalanche, but it's also not an avalanche" KAtara made some Sassy remark and then they all packed up and left. In the distance behind them they see a tail of smoke coming their way, it was a metal trail zooming towards them. They began to fly fast trying to get away and it was now late into the night, Toph was leaning on (Y/N) and was half asleep at this point and so was everyone else.

They eventually got to a flat clearing on a mountain and landed, Toph jumped off and said "Finally I can see again, welp I'm going to sleep come on (Y/N) unless you want to be locked out" Toph said playfully and (Y/N) laughed and jumped off Appa. Katara then asked "aren't you both going to help us unload?" Toph then sarcastically said "Really? You need me and (Y/N) to help unload Sokka's funky-smelling sleeping bag?" Sokka smelt his own sleeping bag and passed out from the pure stench of it.

Soon the two began to fight again and at this point (Y/N) just went to the Earth tent and fell asleep, she felt someone enter and the door to the earth tent was shut there was shouting on the other side for a while and Toph did something to katara outside to get her mad again "Stupid Sugar Queen" she muttered, (Y/N) laughed a bit and said "you two really don't like eachother" she groaned and said "I mean seriously she's overreacting like a Drama Queem, you're the only thing keeping me sain right now". (Y/N) blushed a little at the compliment and said "Ahhh really I mean I'm your friend so I hope that's the case" they both laughed a little and not long after Toph jolted up again "it's back"

So off they were again (Y/N) had to drag Sokka onto Appa because he wanted to keep on sleeping even though the train was right on their tails, so eventually they got to their next spot and they didn't even bother setting up camp. Everyone laid down and of course Katara and Toph began to bicker but eventually everyone fell asleep......

Until Aang woke up Katara and Toph after, "Imposible, how did they track us?!" Aang said, Toph then replied "Well I can feel it with my own two feet!" At this point (Y/N) and Sokka had woken up and soon the train stopped right in front of them, a door opening up and emerging was three Mongoose lizards with three girls on top of them. Then the Mongoose lizards chase after them "It's those three girls from Omashu!" Katara says and everyone got in a battle stance "Wait (Y/N) can you even fight!?"Aang asked curiously "Yep I'm a bender" she said in a rush, Toph laughed and said "We can take them Four on Three" Sokka then interjected "Uh Toph there are 5 of us...." "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't count you. You know, no bending and all" Sokka looked offended and said "I CAN STILL FIGHT!!" "Okay Four on Three plus Sokka"

Toph makes some pillars to hinder the Girls but the Lizards just jump over them pursuing the targets, (Y/N) then shoots out some flames at the girls to try and scare the Lizards which it did for a little bit. "You're a firebender!" Sokka yelled out "Yes I am now GET TO APPA!" she said running to Appa while Toph makes a Giant rock wall but the girl who seemed to be the leader created lighting and shot a hole right through, the one who seemed sort of depressed short a flurry of knives at Toph and so Toph launched herself with a pillar and landed on Appa.

"Appa Yip Yip!!!" Aang said as Appa took off and hey narrowly escaped a blue fireball from hitting them