Chap 6

so heres the next chapter

---------------------------------------

The siblings and (Y/N) were on Appa flying in the direction they thought Aang was and eventually happened upon a village with normal and blue fire being sent out left and right. They land a bit outside of the town and run in, Aang is cornered and Katara helps him out from the girl. Everyone was fighting with Zuko laying down on the ground unconscious, (Y/N) was on a one on one with the blue firebending girl whose name was apparently Azula.

Suddenly an old man stood over Zuko and helped him up, now Azula was fighting Aang, (Y/N) and Katara. (Y/N) blocked most of Azula's firebending with her own staying more on the defensive side, Azula was about to attack but then she fell to the side the Earth moving beneath her. Toph walks from an alleyway with a big grin saying "Thought you guys needed a little help" (Y/N) smiled and said "TOPH you're back" Toph smiled more and said "Let's do this!".

Soon everyone was able to corner Azula, she had nowhere to run " Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors, all working together. I'm done" she raised her hands in surrender. Everyone slowly stepped towards her still on high alert, Azula smirked and took a shot at the old man and (Y/N) "AGHHHHHHHH!" Both of them yelled as they fell to the ground. All the benders and socks shot at Azula with Toph and Zuko putting more force behind their attack out of rage, there was a small explosion and with a puff of smoke she was gone.

Toph tried to detect where Azula was with the vibrations of the Earth but quickly stopped to help (Y/N), she kneeled down and lifted (Y/N) up softly. (Y/N) was still breathing telling everyone that she was alive, Toph sighed and held her closer Zuko told them all to leave shooting an arc of fire at them. The team ran away with Toph holding (Y/N) in her arms, they all got on Appa and flew away.

They landed on a flat part of a mountain, it was night fall and mostly everyone was asleep on Appa's saddle. (Y/N) was asleep on Toph's shoulder, Toph was also asleep resting her head on top of (Y/N)'s.

-Timeskip-

(Y/N) had been asleep in an earth tent for over four days, Toph was overlooking her the entire time and Katara was in the middle of a healing session. (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes and held her stomach saying "w-what happened" Toph looked at her and held her tightly "(Y/N)!! You're awake" (Y/N) hugged her back and hummed softly "Hey hey what happened" Toph didn't let go of her for a while and Katara said "seems like you two need to be alone" Toph did not respond and just waited for Katara to leave.

Once Katara left Toph finally left after a couple minutes "You scared me (Y/N).... I thought I nearly lost you" Toph cuddled up against her more and sighed "I'm also very sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have shouted at you" (Y/N) nodded and said "I know and it's okay, you weren't in your right mind" she explain and Toph smiled a bit "I really don't deserve you" To which (Y/N) just sighed and shook her head in dissagement.

They spent the rest of the day just cuddling and something was different after that, both Toph and (Y/N)'s heart would flutter when they were near each other. It was a sensation they both felt as they happily fell asleep in the Earth tent.