Chap 28

Eyyyyyy yo it's my birthday soon and also valentines day, So I might make some special episodes just for that!!! But anyways here's the new chap yall Peace!

My other book:

Lin Beifong x Fem Reader [Heart of Metal]

--------------------------------------------------------------

The gaang was surrounding a blindfolded Aang with Toph getting into a fighting stance, Katara bending some water around her arms like tentacles and (Y/N) lighting her fists a flame. Aang stomps the ground using seismic sense to avoid the attacks of both Katara and Toph, (Y/N) let out a wave of flames to which he jumped over causing (Y/N) shoot a couple more flames at him with him back flipping over a couple and earthbending a wall to protect himself. A small earth boulder came towards him so he blocked it and sent it back to Toph who just stopped it with one hand and smirked "Good job, Twinkle Toes. Visualize, then attack.

She sent the boulder towards Aang who dug underground quickly and (Y/n) quickly dodged out of the way causing the boulder to hit Katara square in the chest and making her fall over, (Y/N) laughed a little as Katara goot off dusting herself off "Maybe you should take your own advice, Toph!" Toph rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as (Y/N) slowly got up and dusted herself off as well "What's the matter? Can't handle a little dirt, Madame Fussy-Britches?." (Y/N) laughed a little louder this time but not enough to draw attention to herself as Katara sent a big wave of water towards Toph leaving some holes for Aang and (Y/N) to go through before it splashed down on Toph.

Katara smirked and came up with her own sassy remark "Oh, sorry. Did I splash you, Mud-Slug?" Causing (Y/N) to slap a hand over her mouth finding this whole situation amusing but before long The two girls created ramps of their own elements heading towards each other to which (Y/N) was in the middle of so she Jumped aay just in time until the two girls crashed into each other and went flying, With a disappointed laugh (y/N) stood up and once again dusted herself off "Here comes ANOTHER fight" she looked over towards the lake of mud the two had landed in. (Y/N) walked into the mud as the two girls began wrestling causing mud to splash everywhere.

(Y/N) nibley dodged the splashes and waived her way through towards the girls who were yelling at each other "Hungry for a mud pie?" Toph said kicking some mud into Katara's face and her wiping it off with an even angrier depression "I'll show you mud pie!!" Katara waterbends a stream of mud at Toph, knocking her down. She quickly gets up and earthbends a pillar underneath Katara, which sends her flying toward a wall. She starts running toward Katara, but stops at the last second when they hear (Y/N) shouting "Hey will you two stop fighting! This is the third time in the past two days".

Aang quickly chimes in walking towards the edge of the mud pit with Sokka "I thought we were supposed to be training me anyways" (Y/N) nodded disappointedly towards the two girls as they got off eachother and Katara trying to act all responsible by saying "Very well, pupil. I believe we've had enough training for today." She walked away and (Y/N) just sighed disappointingly "What am i going to do with those two, I swear I'm always the one babysitting them".

She pinched the bridge of her nose as Toph walked up to her with a smirk plastered on her face "Hey (Y/N), why don't you come have some fun with us while miss fussy-bridges gets cleaned up" (Y/N) couldn't help but agree to that Damn smirk of her's, It was one of the first things she fell in love with and Toph knew damn well what it did to (Y/N).

The group walked to a firenation town with the group minus Katara (Y/N) only went along she wanted to to keep an eye on all of them of them just in case they got into trouble again, she had no issue with treating them like children and pulling them all the way back to camp by their ear.Not like hadn't already happened once before.