Chap 35

Hey guys whats up, I have some news for y'all about next chapter. 

The next chap was supposed to be about the boiling rock but since I'm lazy and I dont wanna do it you're going to get one or two episodes of fluff, but thats not the sad part....Since I'm not doing the boiling Rock eps there will be no "That's Rough buddy"..

ANYWAYS LETS START!!!!! (also chaps more than 6000 words...Im dead)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Aang's first propper firebending lesson, (Y/N) with Zuko by her side had begun the lesson "Okay Aang it's your first proper lesson. How do you feel?" He took a deep breath and smiled nervously "Yeah I guess i'm a little nervous", (Y/N) was sitting on a nearby rock and smiled at the young airbender "I know you're nervous, but remember, firebending in it of itself is not something to fear." Aang seemed nervous and said "Okay not something to fear".

(Y/N) pushed herself off the rock and walked towards him, Zuko continued on her sentence "But if you don't respect it, it'll chew you up and spit you out like an angry komodo rhino!" He raised his voice causing Aang to recoil in fear, (Y/N) put a hand on Zuko' shoulder causing him to turn towards her "Let me do the talking for now". Zuko nodded and (Y/N) headed back to her Rock to watch.

Zuko took a deep breath and looked towards Aang "Now show me what you've got. Any amount of fire you can make." Aang nodded and tried to firebend but there only being a puff of smoke instead, (Y/N) laughed softly and said "Not bad for your first attempt" He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head "Maybe I need a little more instruction. Perhaps a demonstration?" Zuko nodded and (Y/N) smiled standing up to do some firebending as well "You might wanna take a couple steps back." Aang complied, taking a couple steps back.

(Y/N) allowed Zuko to go first wondering how well he'd do with teaching, he inhales deeply. Zuko grunts and punches the air, which lets out a very small flame. Aang applauds at this display and (Y/N) snorted with a little laughter "That was amazing!!" she cried out hugging her stomach "What was that? That was the worst firebending I've ever seen!" Zuko said looking very confused, (Y/n) wiped a tear from her eye and smiled "Here let me have a turn" He nodded moving out of the way for (Y/N) to have her turn to show Aang.

She took a deep breath before punching forward to release a large flame in front of her Aang and Zuko looked at her in amazement, Zuko tried to go again but each of his attempts had no good results, beginning to become frustrated at he growled and yelled " Why is this happening?". (Y/N) hummed in thought as Aang suggested that it might have been the altitude but (Y/N) shook her head "Can't be I'm doing totally fine". The three just stayed there confused but Zuko didn't give up continuing to try over and over with no result still.

The other two were laying down against or on some broken pillars, it had been about ten minutes and a particular Earthbender came towards (Y/N) sitting next to her " How's the lesson going?" (Y/N) hummed and said "Well it's on pause, Zuko is having a bit of trouble with his bending" She hummed and held her hand "Well good luck, I'm gonna go pick my toes" (Y/N) smiled and squeezed her hand "Have fun with that my little badgermole". She let out a small giggle before heading out, Zuko then suddenly shouted at Aang causing (Y/N) to sigh "This isn't going well".

Eventually another visitor came towards them and it was none other than Sokka who sat down on a rock "Hey, jerks! Mind if I watch you three jerks do your jerkbending?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow sitting up, it looked as if Zuko was about to blow a fuse at him so (Y/N) sighed and stood up walking towards him "Leave him to me Zuko, you figure this out" she smiled at him before walking over to Sokka "I'm sorry Sokka but this is for benders only, firebenders to be more specific" He shrugged "What I'm just gonna watch you guys do your jerkbending".