Toph Oneshot (not a chap)[50k special]

Hello guys so this one shot has been in my notes for a long time was actually one of the first fanfics I wrote about Toph so It's very important to me, So since we crossed 50K I was planning on giving you guys this.....

Warning: Kinda sad but had a happy ending

This is my gift to you all..... (BTW THIS IS NOT CANNON)

-----------------------------------

(Y/N)'s parents were leaders of her village until they died a couple years ago two years before the hundred year war had ended, when (Y/N) was around 12 and so she took over, obviously being supported by her trusted adviser who was her uncle. It had been 5 years since and along the way she had made new friends most notably with Avatar Aang and his crew.

They had come to her village just for a vaccination from their duties and they all never expected to make friends with (Y/N) especially Toph, the two had made an incredible bond and Toph would visit her as much as she could and so their affection only grew stronger.

But today was a horrid sight, the same person who had killed her parents were back and had made them self a world wide threat. So when team avatar showed up to her village clearly worried that was a bad omen, the man was there to finish off what he had begun. (Y/N) knew that after 5 years she was ready to face him.

She knew he wanted her and so when a scroll was sent to her house saying that if she were not to come to the nearby mountain. Alone. To fight him, he would kill off everyone in her village including her. The group looked horrified as (Y/N) read it out loud, but (Y/N) with a determined face said "I'm going to go, I have to".

Toph was the first to grab her shoulder and yell "you can't! That's a suicide mission. You'll die!!". (Y/N) could feel her hand shake but instead of responding she pulled her close and kissed her forehead, Toph's eyes widened as they began to water knowing (Y/N) wouldn't change her mind.

(Y/N) nodded looking outside to the cherry blossom tree outside in full bloom, while cherry blossoms weren't in season currently this tree was different. The spirits had given (Y/N) the tree of life, they tree was connected to her soul and would only shed it's petals when she were to die. It granted healing powers to those in need and so (Y/N) would use it to heal people who had grave injuries.

It would be the one thing that she had left of her parents since they planted it for her when she was born, it was always heartbreaking when she'd see it and remember her parents. But that did not matter now. She was off to the man who had murdered her parents telling the gang before she left "watch the cherry blossoms, as long as that tree still has a petal on it I'm alive." Giving hope to the group.

The group sat at the tree watching it as it swayed softly, as if time stood still Toph was the first to notice a petal drop with her seismic sense. Then another. Then another. One after another they dropped and the group got worried "WE HAVE TO SAVE HER" Toph yelled as Aang nodded running towards Appa to get him, but by the time he got to him. There were no petals left. Only a single one hug from the branch as slowly fluttered to the ground.

(Y/N) was dead.

They found her body and the man also was laying there motionless, everyone was heartbroken at the situation. Toph was in pure shock, she couldn't belive it but (Y/N('s body was right there, dead.

After a couple days she was buried underneath the cherry blossom tree which had already began growing back it's blossoms, everyone in the village was there looking down upon the grave unmoving. Eventually her uncle spoke up saying "we have suffered a great loss, but that does not mean she will be forgotten. She sacrificed her life for our village, she is a hero." The village cheered and soon everyone departed.