Chap 37

Hey yo whats up, can you believe that this book is almost finished, wow. Its been such a journey. I've loved writing for you guys so much!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple days since everyone had gotten their life changing field trip with Zuko, all everyone apart from Toph who seemed pretty bummed about it. Currently however they were all staying at the fire Lord's house placed on an island called Ember Island.

Aang and Zuko were doing their firebending training moving in sync with each other, (Y/N) smiled as she watched over them with arms behind her back The one thing she couldn't seem to figure out was why they both were training without their shirts on, It was a nice sight but still strange, she shook her head as she noticed the two finishing off "Well done guys, you're getting so much better. One question though, why no shirts?"

Zuko and Aang both looked at each other and shrugged slightly "It's just hot, besides when we practice in the fire nation we usually take off our shirts. Just so we don't burn our clothes" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and said "What? am I supposed to as well". The boys looked embarrassed and a simple "Yes. that's an order" was heard from over to the side where Toph was laying down next to Katara, a small grin plastered on her face.

So with a small laugh (Y/N) faced the blind girl saying "Well then how are you supposed to see then?" Toph simply raised her foot alluding to the fact that she could use her seismic sense. This made the firebender shake her head and cross her arms, she was lucky that she was wearing a tank top underneath and the fact Toph still hasn't forgiven her is still a little annoying.

So there she was in a tank top in front of everyone "Happy oh greatest earthbender", She put a thumbs up with a smile on her face Katara cleared her throat and said "Anyways changing the topic, Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Zuko sat next to (Y/N) on a dried up fountain, drying his hair with a towel (Y/N) had just tossed him "I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us."

(Y/N) gave him a sympathetic look patting his shoulder a little, then noticing Suki and Sokka walking towards them. Sokka saved her and his father when he went with Zuko to 'go get meat', so it was nice to see the warrior girl again. He was really hyped about something and waved everyone over "You guys are not gonna believe this! There's a play about us." He had a rolled up piece of paper in his hand and carefully unraveled it to present to the others.

(Y/N) looked at it carefully and saw it only having Aang, Sokka, Katara and Zuko on the poster, she crossed her arms and said "Me and Toph put in so much work for the group and we got booted off the poster!! Disrespectful".

She was ignored as Sokka began to read out the description of the play, to which everyone seemed to be pulled in "Listen to this ... 'The Boy in the Iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu-on Tim, who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage. Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players.' "

Zuko groaned at the name while putting his hand on his face "Ugh! My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year!", (Y/N) laughed softly but turned back to Sokka saying "Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves? With the apparent reputation with Zuko here". Sokka pulled away from Suki and slung his arm over her shoulders " Come on, a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time-wasting nonsense I've been missing".This was enough to convince everyone and so it was decided.