Epilogue

Epilogue......

After the war both Toph and (Y/N) decided not to head home, that would only cause unnecessary drama and after everything that just happened it was definitely not wanted. It took the two a bit to find out what they wanted to do now that the war was over and they weren't needed to travel around the world 24/7.

So currently they were at Ba Sing Se in Iroh's tea shop discussing the matter, (Y/N) kindly sipped at her tea before letting out big sigh the cup gently clinking as it hit the table "Toph, I know you've been avoiding the question but what are we going to do next" She gripped her head gently placing her head on the table "I...Don't know, who knew making decisions would be so difficult" (Y/N) laughed and placed a gentle hand onto Toph's head before she gently raised it to sit back up, making (Y/n) hand drop to the table.

The two stared at each other in complete silence before (Y/N) sighed and placed a hand on her chest "I'll go first, ever since I read you that book I got from the Library, I noticed how much you enjoyed reading it. So I wanted to start writing stories, I was planning on everytime I finished a chapter I'd read it to you". This made (Y/N) blush as she explained her idea, looking towards the wall in embarrassment "I know it's stupid-", a genlte placing of Toph's hand ontop of hers made her shut up and look at her. A loving smile was plastered onto her face as she said "I'd love that, and now I think I have an idea".

Before long they began their journey off to a city called Yu Dao, this place was a former fire nation colony in the Eastern Earth kingdom. (Y/N) looked around in astonishment saying "This place is very lively", Toph just shrugged and walked through the city hands behind her head and a bored look plastered onto her face. She was asking around a bit until someone had mentioned "There's an abandoned Dojo up on the outskirts of town, it's been abandoned for a bit now and (Y/N) and Toph took the opportunity to have a look for themselves.

-flashback-

Toph smiled at her loving girlfriend saying "You know it's cool being the only metal bender and the one to invent it, but I want to teach others how to as well." (Y/N) smiled and squeezed her hand gently "aww that's sweet", she then kicked her feet up onto the table saying "It'd be so much fun bossing people around for hours on end". This made (Y/N) original face of happiness melt into a disappointed yet knowing look, Toph grinned from ear to ear as eventually she placed her feet down and rubbed her hands together.

This only made the poor firebender sigh and shake her head in disappointment, so eventually they paid for their tea which Iroh gratefully declined saying that they were honoured guests and they would drink for free. Which of course Toph took advantage of and of course (Y/N) smacked on the back of the head "Ow!!!" she said, rubbing the now stinging backside of her head while looking mildly pissed off.

-Flashback over-

The two began to walk to the outskirts of the city to see a massive school building up the top of a small mountain, it had been painted in traditional Earth kingdom colours perfectly untouched. Even if Toph couldn't see it properly she was already excited about it and was practically jumping on the spot in pure excitement.

She wasted no time dragging (Y/N) up the mountain towards the place, Toph was practically beaming and said "This is perfect!!". (Y/N) giggled and squeezed her hand to try and bring back her attention "Okay okay, calm down. But are you sure we should take this spot?", she hummed before shrugging and smiling "I mean it's abandoned, so Yeah!!". Of course (YN) couldn't argue with that and so the next couple days were spent getting it ready for both of them to live in and to teach students.

-Timeskip-

Finally it was ready, everything was doing well and the word began to spread about the Academy. Toph had already begun to teach a handful of students and everything was going well, from time to time (Y/N) would watch from the sidelines and just admire her girlfriend bossing around the earthbenders. It filled her with such pride and joy that (Y/N) couldn't help but smile at her, she looked down to the book from the Library as she began to read the last couple lines from the book.

'As the trials finished, the young earthbender stepped forth towards the portal and through to the other side. The bright light of day graced his skin as he looked over to his partner who was solemnly looking out the window. Tears were shed as the young earthbender called out to her and she embraced him for the first time in days, but for him it had been months.

So they lived together as one, for the rest of their lives'

The sudden presence of Toph sitting next to her made her jolt out of the dreamland she was quietly remembering but now enjoying that her girlfriend was right there beside her. The students had just left and Toph was just talking about something but (Y/N) was a little too distracted until Toph said "are you listening? You okay?". This snapped her right out of her trance with a small smile as she held her hand.

"Yeah.... I really am"

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Final comment:

Hello my name is SpicyH and this was my Fanfic, I want to thank all of you once again for sticking with me. I started this book in October last year because I had just watched the show and I really liked Toph, but there were no fanfics of her. Now this book has turned into something I look forward to writing and reading people's comments, now this won't be the last of me you'll see in the Beifong family fanfic writing.

As some of you know I have another book I started that was all about Lin Beifong x Reader and since I wanted this book to be my main priority I left it be with only 4-5 chapters. But now I will be focusing on that so if you want to see more of my work just go ahead and enjoy.

But anyways thanks for tuning in, but now I got to tune out....

Goodbye and thank you for the amazing memories

-SpicyHamburger...