Chap 30

Wooooohooooooooo This chap is done!!!!! And fun fact it has been exactly 15 chapters since (Y/N) had confessed and they got together, so good job on anyone who's stuck with me this far and thank ya'll for 45.8K reads. It has made my day better seeing you guys comment about funny parts and just reacting to my story.

But anyways enjoy the chap.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had been about a week since Hama and slowly (Y/N) could start to walk again, they were walking to the rendezvous spot for the invasion day, which was 4 days away. Currently the group was walking on foot though some trees and bushes slowly trudging behind Sokka who was holding a map,leading the group.

(Y/N) was up the back with Toph and Katara slowly walking while leaning on them both, her legs had gotten feeling back into them thanks to Katara's healing sessions but she was partially limping at this point. The whole group had decided that if she wasn't better by the time the invasion rolled around, which she wasn't too happy about and tried to argue but was quickly shut up by Toph threatening her about making sure she wouldn't be able to move her legs for a month if she didn't agree to the terms.

As the three walked behind the boys (Y/N) let out a small sigh thinking back to that conversation, she then began to softly speak " It's funny you know, I'm probably the one who's had the most injuries out of everyone here" She let out a small pity laugh to herself "Yeah, It's because you're stupid and always get yourself into trouble" Toph commented back which caused the taller firebending girl the stick her foot out and trip the earthbender. But forgetting the fact she was quite literally supporting her all three girls fell to the ground with one landing on top of the other.

Toph was at the bottom being squished (Y/N) in the middle and Katara just laying on top, Toph was squirming around at the bottom yelling out "GET OFF ME!!!" Causing (Y/N) to laugh out and staying on top, Katara quickly got off and pulled (Y/N) up along with her allowing Toph to get up. She crossed her arms almost garing at (Y/N) a little annoyed and just walking away, (Y/N) continued to laugh saying "No Toph comeback!!" All while laughing.

Katara sighed and continued to walk with her "You really didn't think that through" (Y/N) laughed giddily and shrugged, they continued to walk with (Y/N) just looking down at her legs and tried to focus on walking better. Her heartbeat became slow and steady in concentration and this didn't go unnoticed by Toph, she slowed down her pace to match (Y/N)'s and just listened to her heartbeat.

Though all that her concentration was broken by Sokka talking out to them "This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force." They all look around at the open area with a couple koala sheep around, (Y/N)'s eyes widened with a big smile as she tries to chase a koala sheep around tripping and falling, causing the group to laugh.

She just laid there and eventually tried to push herself up, Katara looked over at her and went over to help which Toph stopped her with an arm "Just let her do it", Katara looked at the struggling (Y/N) and sighed just walking away. Toph thought just stood there waiting for her to get up and after a couple minutes she pushed herself up and stood up with shaky legs "I DID IT!" she yelled out looking around and then towards the shorter girl infront of her who pulled a small smile on her face.

The firebender slowly took a couple steps all the way towards Toph until her legs gave out and she fell forwards onto her getting some support "Good job, I knew you could do it" (Y/N) smiled and kissed her cheek "Thank you, and sorry about before. But you deserved it" The smaller girl laughed and shrugged "No I get it." The two laugh it off and Toph gently holds her hand as they both, mind you slowly, walk over towards the group.