Chap 27

This will be another short chap but next one is going to be one of my favourite episodes: the runaway... so stay tuned for the next chap!!!

My other book:

Lin Beifong x Fem Reader [Heart of Metal]

--------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun flowed over the campsite with the old campfire now extinguished and letting off a little smoke from the now charcoaled wood, (Y/N) yawned softly as the now blinding sun hit her face disturbing her peaceful sleep. While looking around she noticed how deep of a sleep Toph was in she was sleeping like a rock, as if nothing could wake her but herself. Guess that's like it for every earthbender.

Looking back at the rest of the group Aang was the first to wake from sleeping on Appa's tail doing basically the same as (Y/N) except looking at Katara, until (Y/N) coughed sofl to get his attention "OH! (Y-" He said quite loudly as (Y/N) quickly shushed him and stood up stretching a little and wiping the dirt off her clothes "They're still sleeping Aang, keep it down" (Y/N) whispered to him to which he nodded and gave a small thumbs up.

(Y/N) had decided to start up breakfast making a soup from a couple vegetables growing naturally outside of the giant canyon they had set up camp in, (Y/N) sent Aang to go fetch the veggies and other items since he was dying to do something helpful. After a while as (Y/N) was finishing up the soup with Aang as her taste tester, Sokka sniffed the air like a dog and Katara sat up rubbing her eyes.

Sokka suddenly sat up from his soft cocoon and said loudly "FOOD! It smells. So. good!!" He said slinking over towards the pot of food and gave another big wiff, Aang smiled towards Katara and said "Hey Katara try the soup!!, (Y/N)'s really good at making food." (Y/N) blushed a little from embarrassment as Katara smiled and walked over towards Aang, while Sokka was practically drooling now "(Y/N)~ please give me some"

With a small laugh (Y/N) began pouring some of the soup into individual bowls leaving one for the still sleeping Toph, or at least that's what she thought. While (Y/N) was eating her soup with the group and Aang talking about his dream and how they needed to go to Avatar Roku's home.

Suddenly two arms clung onto (Y/N)'s arm with a small grumble and a cheek pressed to her forearm, she looked over to Toph's sleepy face and pulled a small smile to her own face "hey little badgermole, how'd you sleep". Toph gave a small grumble as her response fumbling over towards her bowl of soup and began to eat letting out a small humm in satisfaction "It's good, it's yummy". With a small smile on her face she sat up and continued to eat before letting out a huge sigh, she slowly put down the bowl.

(Y/N) wrapped an arm around Toph's shoulders which she didn't mind and just began talking with the group who was still on the subject of Aang's dream, while (Y/N) was just concentrated on the blind earthbender who still looked a little sleepy. As the group finished they all headed to Appa and at this point Toph had been able to fully wake up and properly thanked (Y/N) for her food.

As they all sat down Aang sat on Appa's head and pulled on the reins saying "Appa Yip yip" slowly he ascended into the beautiful blue skies and Aang slowly began to make a cloud cover around them once again, while the rest of the group sat down watching him as they flew towards Roku's home village. Along the way Toph had drifted back into sleep on (Y/N)'s shoulder not really caring about Katara or Sokka watching them, which they most certainly were.

(Y/N) smiled and began talking to Katara and Sokka who were curious about a couple things, Sokka was the first to ask saying "Yo (Y/N), so...we don't know much about you and Toph before we met you? Do you mind telling us?" With a small humm (Y/N) sighed and looked over to the sleeping Toph before smiling "Well, as you know I originally came from the fire nation I was abandoned at birth and was found by the Beifong family. They basically raised me and treated me like family, but that came with the exception to being Toph's personal bodyguard/servant...." She noticed a small shift from the earthbender as her name was mentioned but she continued.

Toph x Fem Reader [Do it for her]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara