Chap 26

Hey....I have a new book for Lin beifong if you wanna check that out. It'll be cool if you would I already have two chaps up and I'm enjoying writing bot of them even if that book doesn't have a schedule, but anyways I'm tired so I'mma stop talking now.......bye

BTW THIS IS A SHORT CHAP BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WRITING MUCH BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO I WANTED TO UPDATE ALSO BECAUE I'M LAZY

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gaang once again was on the move through the fire nation, flying high enough to not be spotted easily; everyone was just chilling on Appa, (Y/N) however had half her body hanging over Appa's saddle just hanging there.

Everyone found it amusing trying to figure out what she was doing,even asking a couple times. But having no responses, as a natural reaction they just went back to doing what they were before, such as Toph still playing with the asteroid, Sokka playing with Momo and Katara sewing up some of Sokka's clothes.

Eventually Toph looked over at the Hanging (Y/N) and pegged the asteroid at her leg, using earthing bending to bring it back over to her palm. (Y/N)'s leg buckled on impact and she fell back into the saddle with a loud thump and a yell of pain "OW!", everyone's heads whipped around towards the noise to see (Y/N) on her back legs and arms spread out like a purple pentapus.

Toph let out a huge laugh while (Y/N) glared at her knowing she could feel the glare piercing into her skin, Toph fully knew what (Y/N) was doing and that only made her laugh harder. Katara looked over towards Toph continuing to sew as she asked "What happened?" Toph couldn't stop laughing to explain herself, (Y/N) shrugged and sighed "I have no clue at one point I was hanging over the saddle then I was like this." Katara looked back at Toph who eventually calmed down.

She continued playing with the asteroid and moving her head towards where she thought where Katara was "I flung the asteroid (Y/N)'s legs and she fell down!!" She laughed more holding her stomach on how much she was laughing, (Y/N) sighed and crawled towards where Toph was and flicked her forehead "OW!!" she yelled rubbing her forehead "Hehe sucker" (Y/N) snickered to herself.

-timeskip-

The group had landed in a secluded hot spring, everyone being in their bathing suits apart from Sokka who was just doing his usual planning and map stuff,Toph was sitting on a large rock with her feet in the water, Aang was floating in the water with momo on his stomach and Katara was standing in the shallow water ringing out her wet hair. (Y/N) on the other hand rubbed her hands menacingly and using her firebend to slowly heat up the water, Toph was the first to notice and quickly pulled her feet up on the rock "Ow when did the water get so hot?!!" she said genuinely confused while (Y/N) laughed to herself.

Soon after Katara noticed as well scrambling to get out while Aang had airbended out of the water, (Y/N) was swimming around now showing off the flames in her hands to Katara and laughing "It's perfectly fine to me". Toph and Katara both glared at her with Toph flicking a small pebble at her forehead andKatara splashing a ton of water on her, (Y/N) swam up for air and Toph laughed "Okay that was funny but please don't drown my girlfriend Katara."

Katara shrugged getting back into the cooled down water and Toph sticking her feet back in, (Y/N) grumbled splashing some water Katara's way Aang continued floating and Toph spoke up "Aang, I know swimming is fun and all, but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? Cover up." Aang lazily shrugged his shoulders saying "What? I have my swimming trunks on" Toph sighed with a small smile "I know. It's your tattoos I'm worried about. What if someone sees you?" Katara interjected laughing a little "There are walls all around us. It's completely safe"

(Y/N) laughed commenting towards Katara "Oh really tell me what happened to Ba Sing Se then, it had walls" Katara looked at (Y/N) opening her mouth to argue but closed it again, (Y/N) grinned swimming towards the Rock Toph was on "Can I hop on?" With a small nod from the earthbender (Y/N) climbed up sitting next to her grasping one of her small hands in her own.

The sky was an orangy amber and (Y/N) watched as the sun began to set " I think we should start making food soon, Sokka! Have you caught any fish?" She questioned the now fishing Sokka who proudly showed off the bucket of fish he had, (Y/N) smiled and with her firebending lit up the fire giving a thumbs up to Sokka who smiled back towards her.

After a while everyone had their clothes back on and were all sitting around the fire, It was a cold night which was strange since the fire nation was so hot usually so (Y/N) was suffering, she huddled close to the fire holding onto the uncomfortable Toph "Um (Y/N) what are you doing?" She shivered not really answering but just letting out a small whimper "cold ,I swear we could be at the south pole right now" The whole group laughed and (Y/N) pouted "you all suck!!".

It was dark and the only thing illuminating the camp was the small fire they all sat around, but it wasn't long until each one of them called in for the night with (Y/N) putting out the flame and cuddling up to Toph now even colder than before and Toph obviously finding it all amusing.

There was a whie of silence and (Y/N) mostly shivering the whole time, she managed to get to sleep until Toph suddenly awoke causing everyone else to wake up confused "Guys, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but it feels like a metal man is coming." Everyone looked up to see a huge man with an eye tattooed on his forehead and a metal arm and leg, Aang immediately got up as an explosion was headed right towards them knocking them all backwards.

Toph who manages to steady herself and begins to earthbend. she earthbends rocks up to the assassin. The man quickly put an end to the rocks as another wave fired through them as he steadily approached them, with everyone now on their feet and ready to fight. Another attack was shot at them and (Y/N) tried to contain it but it exploded anyways, Toph manages to dodge out the way before Aang uses airbending as a shield but was knocked back by the force. Katara stands up and runs forward waterbending a wave at the assassin but the man's attacks just keep on coming, going through the wave and exploding it creating a huge amount of steam.

(Y/N) looks around and yells "everyone behind that Rock!!" She was able to redirect an explosion from the man as she jumped behind the rock along with the group, she covered her head as another explosion hit right beside them "This is crazy! How can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?" Aang looked down and (Y/N) seemed to know his plan already nodding to him, egging him on to speak, "We can't! Jump on Appa! I'll try to distract him!"

He already ran out towards the man with (Y/N) taking charge "Everyone on appa we don't have much time" she ran towards up towards Appa and jumped onto his head grabbing the reins, once everyone was in she pulled on the reigns "Come on Appa Yip yip!!
With a loud roar he took off from the ground and flew around for a little bit before having to catch a falling Aang and getting the hell out of there.

With a sigh of relief (Y/N) set down the reins and climbed back into the saddle "That was close" Toph nodded looking a little confused "And random" she added, Katara looked down to the floor and sighed "I don't think so. I get the feeling he knows who we are." (Y/N) hugged Toph and smiled whispering "You okay, didn't get hurt right?" which led to Toph scoffing at her and pushing her away "I'm the greatest earthbender to ever live of course I'm fine."

(Y/N) let out a small sigh of relief and just kissed her cheek causing the young earthbender to blush "H-Hey!" she muttered and looked towards (Y/N) who had a stupid smile on her face "aww you're so red~" and with that Toph tickled her and began punching her "No i'm not!!!" (Y/N) smiled with a pained laugh, this was going to be a long night.....