Chapter Fourteen

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY LOU!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU. Since yknow, it's a louis fanfiction ahaha #eleanorisgonnafeelthetommotease tonight.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xx (:

Chapter Fourteen

When I woke up the next day, I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to find Ava standing over me, a horrified expression covered the features on her face.

"What is it?" I asked, swatting at her auburn hair that was in my line of vision.

"It's Louis," She breathed out, "He's gone."

I groaned, "And?"

She rolled her eyes, "You don't care!?" She cried, outraged that I would even say something like that.

"Why should I?"

She shook her head at me. "You are so unbelievable. Maybe this is why he broke up with you." And then she stormed out, leaving me looking towards the open empty doorqay.

I pulled the covers away from my body and slid off the bed, my feet touching the warm wooden tiled floor. I made my way towards the living room, adjusting the pajama shorts that I was wearing.

"Hey." I greeted Liam, when I walked into the kitchen.

He looked up from his bowl of oatmeal and smiled, "Hello."

I grabbed a juice pouch from the fridge and set it on the table, across from Liam. I took a seat and ripped the straw off the package, before poking the hole with it. "Why are you staring at your oatmeal so glumly?"

He shrugged, "I don't like oatmeal."

"Then why did you make it?"

He shrugged, "There's nothing to eat in this house."

I nodded in agreement before a moment of silence elapsed between us. I grunted and took a sip of my juice. I really needed to talk to Liam to find out if the whole, him being in love with me is true or not.

"Liam," I said, breaking the silence.

He looked up at me, his freshly straightened hair hung in his chocolate brown eyes. "Yeah?"

"I have to talk to you about something.."

His shoulders sagged and he gave me a half smile. "Out with it then love."

I took a deep breath and cupped my hands around the juice pouch infront of me, "Zayn told me something yesterday.."

"Mhmm...?"

"He said you confessed your love for me to him." I blurted out, adverting my eyes from Liam's reaction.

His chuckling made my eyes snap up to meet his face. "What's so funny?" I asked skeptically.

He shook his head. "I just messing with the poor lad. He said Louis told him he was still in love with you so I decided to mess about a little."

I let out a breath of relief, "You serious?"

"Yeah," He nodded, "I am."

"Thank god. I thought this was going to end up like Twilight - a love triangle gone wrong." I ramble out, "Wait! Except you guys aren't like werewolves and vampires and .. Nevermind."

Liam laughed a loud, "Babe, maybe you should stop talking."

I nodded, "Thats a good idea."

"So," Liam started, "Do you still love Lou back?"