Chapter Eight

New feature: If you guys have a suggestion for the story, or a storyline to where this could go - email me your ideas at shell12359@yahoo.com

I take requests for where the story will go, ideas, suggestions or fan mail :p

Chapter Eight

Louis Point of View

"You need to try harder Lou."

I flicked a chip at Harry and grimaced.

"Ouch! Mate! What was that for?"

I glared at Harry, "For being an idiot. I don't want to 'try harder' for Victoria. I don't even like her."

"In denial." Niall sang from the other side of the table.

"He's right Louis - you still love Victoria." Liam chimed in, nodding.

"Why would I still be in love with her? If you all forgot I broke up with her." I reminded them and took a sip out of my medium coke.

"That doesn't mean anything mate." Niall said, before taking a bite out of his Peri Peri chicken.

I was about to say something, but thought otherwise when I noticed a auburn haired girl franticly looking around Nandos. Ava.

I stood up and walked towards her. "Ava? I thought you went to eat somewhere else?"

She nodded, "I did. But Vic called me saying that something upset her and then I find her laying unconscious on the sidewalk."

"She's -" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Liam, Zayn and Niall pushed past me rushing out of Nandos.

"They didn't tell you?"

I looked at Ava and shook my head, "What do you mean?"

She sighed, "Its not important right now. We need to make sure she's alright." Ava then walked over to the table where Victoria's mum, Chet an his kids we're sitting at.

I didn't stick around to see what Victoria's mums reaction was because I was out the back door of Nandos in no time, heading towards my Porsche.

I didn't care that if I left my band mates wouldn't have a ride to the cottage - I just needed to get out of here.

~*~

Victoria's Point Of View

"Victoria? Babe your bleeding."

Louis? No, it couldn't be. But, he was the only one that called me babe.

I opened my eyes, ignoring my eyelids protests and blinked a few times trying to get rid of the blurriness.

"Zayn?" I questioned, looking at the black hair styled up into a sort of quiff.

"Oh god, your awake." He said, before embracing me in a hug.

I gently hugged him back confused, "What's the big deal that I'm awake?" I asked once he released me from the hug.

"You don't remember?" Ava, who I just took notice too. "You passed out again, and I found you here on the sidewalk."

"Shit, we need to get this blood to stop." Niall chimed in, helping me sit up.

Blood?

"It's only a little don't worry babe." Zayn assured me when a look of worry came across my face.

I let out a breath of relief, "Thank god."

I stood up, with the help of Zayn and Niall and we walked into Nandos. Zayn sat me down at a nearby booth while Niall went to go get a rag.