Chapter Ten

Done on my ipod in rush. Also if I accidentally put song lyrics in for words its cause I was listening to music lol blame itunes

Chapter Ten

I flung the heavy green hotel door open and looked at the man who was standing before me.

"Dad," I acknowledged, my breathing coming out in short pants. I wasn't expecting to find him behind my door. Looking at him now, I could picture him vividly back at the gas station - no wonder I knew he looked familiar even though he was fair distance away.

Dad nodded, "Victoria."

I watched as he twisted his ring on his ring finger and looked around the hallway. My heart beats accelerated as we stood there in silence. What was he doing here? Most importantly, how did he find me?

He stepped forward slightly, his foot cladded boot was hovering over the threshold, "May I come in?"

"I don't think thats such a good idea sir." A new voice interjected.

My green eyes scanned over the five boys who I was so glad to see standing behind my father. Liam, who had spoken, had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Now, boy - may I ask who you are?" My father asked, turning his body so it was now facing Liam. My father was at least an inch taller than Liam so it didn't have as much as an intimidating look my father was probably going for.

"Liam Payne. One fifth of the band named One Direction." Liam introduced himself, "These are my band mates." Liam gestured to the guys behind him.

My father scoffed, "I can't believe my own daughter needs bodyguards."

I stepped out of the room and into the dimly lit hallway, "Father - you lost me as your daughter the minute you left mum and I."

He laughed, "How is that slut?"

I rolled my eyes. "Better than she ever was with you."

His lips pressed into a tight line. "I highly doubt that Victoria."

"Actually she's pregnant and has a lovely boyfriend." I noted, giving my dad a pointed look.

"Speaking of which - where is that lovely mother of yours?"

"With Chet."

"And she left you with these fools? None of them look of age." My father said, eyeing the five boys.

"We are all 17 and older actually sir." Louis interjected, smirking at my father.

My heart beat accelerated as I heard Louis speak to my father. I didn't actually think he would come.

"I hate to interrupt this 'family reunion'," Ava spoke up from behind me, "But its getting late."

Liam nodded, "She is right - you should get going Mr. Green."

My father turned to me and pointe at Ava, "Is she you partner?"

My mouth fell open in disbelief, "Excuse me?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm not gay dad."

He sighed, "Thats a shame - I was hopping I wouldn't have any offspring of you that I called my grandchildren."

Ouch, low blow.

Liam stepped forward, "I think it's best if you leave."

Father held his hands up in defense and backed up, "My pleasure."