Chapter Eighteen

HE WASNT A JERK ONLINE WON IN THE WATTYS. OHMYGOD GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOO MUCH. This is an absolute honor for me. When I first joined this site, I thought; "I'll never be that good of a writer to get into this so called 'Watty Awards'. I've entered a few stories in before but they never got to be finalists or won. So this is a HUGE HUGE HUGGEEEE honor for me. And for all you aspiring authors out there don't ever think your work isn't good enough because thats what I thought and still think to this day.

And guess what? Now that I've won ...

IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD.

Ahaha no, thats only in Super Bowl. Okay yeah on with the story .. :)

Chapter Eighteen

"I hate her." Ava said, laying on her stomach on the bed flipping through a magazine.

I got off my bed and looked over at the magazine to see Miley Cyrus, "She's okay."

Ava shrugged, "Liam Hemsworth should be mine, just saying."

I rolled my eyes, "He doesn't even know you exist." I said, sitting back on my bed.

She scoffed, "He doesn't know of his future wife?"

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. "Your sarcasm is not appreciated."

She closed the magazine rapidly and turned to face me, "What's wrong with you?"

I put my index fingers to my temples, rubbing small circles on the skin there. "Migraine."

"You need your pills?" Ava asked, reaching for my purse on the ground next to my bed.

I nodded, "Yeah. Could you also get me a glass of water?"

She handed me the pills and nodded, "Sure."

When Ava came back with the water, I popped the pill in my mouth and gulped the water down, feeling the smooth capsule slide down my throat.

"Whats up with you?" Ava asked, when I set the empty glass down on the nightstand.

I swallowed the remaining water in mouth, "I don't know what you mean."

Ava scoffed, fixing her hair. "Yes you do."

I crossed my legs, sitting on the bed. "I-I just don't know anymore."

Ava smiled weakly at me, "Don't worry hun, I know what you mean."

I swiped at a few tears that had foolishly escaped, "N-No you don't." I muttered, "Jake was the most amazing guy ever."

"Was, as in past tense." She pointed out.

I shrugged. "Being around Louis doesn't help me Avs. I need to get over him."

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure about that Vic?"

I nodded, "One hundred percent."

~*~

"And where are you going?" Kayley asked, sitting on the edge of my bed, her blonde curls covered part of her face.

I smiled, kneeling in front of her and pushed the stray curls out of her face, "Just away for a while." I said, glancing at the almost packed suitcase.

Her eyes started to get glossy, watering with un-shed tears. "W-Why?"

I smiled sadly at her, "It's complicated baby. I promise I'll be back."

"B-But w-when?" She asked, hiccuping slightly.

I shrugged slowly. "I'm not sure, maybe before school starts up."