Chapter One

LITTLE THINGS CAME OUT ON THE 29TH, ASDFGHKL MY LIFE. ♥

Chapter One

I flipped through another X Factor re-run, watching Louis singing with his band mates. Everyone in the country of the United Kingdom was all over the social media sites obsessing over how cute Harry was, or how cute Zayn was but there were very few talking about Louis. For me, he was the only one I could look at.

"Victoria," Ava demanded before grabbing the silver sleek remote out of my hands and placing it on the coffee table in front of us. "Please stop replaying episodes that aired over six months ago."

I sighed, "I can't Ava."

"What can't you do?" It was now my mum's voice, the curiousty clear and visiable in it. I groaned and put my head into my hands feeling another migraine coming on. Ever since Louis left, I have been getting terrible migraines every single day. I watched as my mum grabbed her car keys off the side table by the couch and dangled them in front of us.

"C'mon ladies, dinner time."

I hoisted myself off of the couch, brushing the invisible dirt off my black yoga pants. And fixed my white sweater shirt before following my mum to the garage.

"Mum where are we going?" I asked.

She clicked in her seat belt and I followed in suit, watching as she put the keys into the ignition.

"We're going out to eat." She replied, absently looking out the windshield.

"To Nandos?" Ava guessed, smiling like an idiot. My mum looked at her in the re-view mirror, and nodded. I pulled out my phone, checking my text messages before shoving my phone back into my pocket.

Of course I don't have any text messages. No one besides Louis or Rose texted me, and they were both gone out of my life. Rose had vanished from my life about three months ago. She set out on a journey to Itay with her new boyfriend saying that she would call and text me every single day that she was there - but she never did. 

I sighed and looked out the car window. 

"Just a few more minutes Tori." Ava said from the back seat, patting me on the back. I nodded slowly and picked up my moms purse that she set down the floor of the car.  I pulled out the container of bills for anti-depressant pills. 

"Do you still need those?" My mum asked me, pulling into the parking lot where Nandos was. I nodded slowly, shrugging for an answer. I got out of the car, shoving the pills into my shorts pockets before slamming the door to the blue Challenger I had grown so familiar with.

I took anti-depressant pills for a while once Louis left. My doctor prescribed them to me because I had a minor case of depression. I only used up half of the bottle before I started to feel better and forget about Louis not being here in Doncaster anymore. Around the end of last week, I started to feel the depression come back on and have been taking them everyday now with a meal.

"I'll go find a table with Tori," Ava explained before pulling me by my arm and leading me to a table in the back while my mum went up to the counter to order for us. Since we came here at least once a week, my mum knew what to order for Ava and I.

"So," Ava said gazing out the window, "How are things?"

I shrugged, "Fine."

"Biscuit?"

"He's fine."

"Your grades?"

"Fine also."

"Any cute boys at school?"

"No."

"Any-"

"Please, I beg of you to stop talking," I said clutching the sides of my head, "I feel yet another migraine coming on."

Ava stayed silent until my mum came with the food and they chatted away. Now a days, I decided it was best just to keep to myself and stay quiet. I never really talked during the days that I went to college, and I never really tried to make some friends there. I isolated myself from the world around me - and quite frankly I liked it that way.