Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I sat on one if the two chairs perched dead center on the stage in the front of the banquet hall. There was a mountain of presents pilled up in front of me and my mum.

"Victoria, can you hand me that one?" She asked, pointing to a medium sized present next to my foot.

I nodded and squatted down to grasp the present. I then handed it to my mum before sitting back down. I watched her carefully peel back the wrapping and I groaned.

This is going to take forever.

"Oh my god! Charlotte I love it!" My mum squealed in excitement to a red headed women was standing near the side of the stage.

"I'm glad you like it." Charlotte replied, lifting up her wine glass.

I was then passed the box that held the contents of the gift so I could put it in the 'already opened' gifts pile.

"Mum," I said and handed her another present. "Shouldn't you maybe hurry up the present opening? People have other places to be."

She waved her hand and laughed slightly, "Pish posh Victoria. I'm pregnant - I will open presents at a pregnant ladies pace."

I rolled my eyes at her lane excuse before excusing myself from the stage so I could use the restroom. Chet eagerly took my spot on the stage once I exited an headed towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open that had the women's sign bulleted to it and choosing one of the two stalls.

Whoever invented dresses must've never tried to pee while wearing one, I thought to myself and I hiked up the bottom of my ruffly dress skirt. I sighed and flushed the toliet once I was done and then headed towards the sink to wash my hands.

"No Li, I said not to come." I heard a female voice screech. I looked over my shouldet while drying my hands off with a paper towel to see a girl about mu age with light brown hair enter the bathroom - her iphone pressed against her ear.

She smiled slightly at me before rushing over to the sinks and looking intently into the mirror.

"No the email was sent canceling you guys."

Slowly dry already dry hands with paper towel - discreetly listening to the conversation.

"Li - please shut up your giving me a headache."

Slowly and carefully miss the trash can when trying to 'throw away' my paper towel.

"Now I have to notify Brianne you guys are coming afterall. Thanks a bunch babe - note the sarcasum."

Bend down to pick up the paper towel I dropped when 'throwing it away'.

"Okay ... Alright .. No - What the - No Li .. NO! Whatever .. Alright, bye." The girl then hung up her phone and sighed, throwing it lazily into her pink clutch.

I went to go throw away the paper towel I had dropped on purpose but ended of slipping on the somewhat moist floor. I groaned, my ankle digging into my butt.

I used the edge of the counter to hoist myself up and glared at the girl who was staring at me.

"Thanks for the help." I muttered sarcastically, pushing my foot further into my ankle boot.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and sighed, "Sorry but I have worse problems at the moment."

Yeah, like I don't.

I rolled my eyes and smoothed out my dress before walking out of the bathroom, only to be greeted by a bunch of girly screams.

"Brianne - We have a special gift for you!" Chet's voice rang through the room, amplified by a microphone.

I walked further into the banquet hall, curuious as to what was going on. Chey had never told me about any suprises for my mother?

"Brianne - I give to you .."

Thats when everything went black. I don't know what had come over me or why I had fainted inthe first place, but all I knew was that my head hurt even more now.

~*~

I woke up, surrounded by a unfarmiliar looking women, a phone clutching in her right hand. I lifted my head up only to feel someone push it back down.

"Don't you dare move." An all too farmiliar voice told me.

I went to look up at the source of the voice but my vision was clouded with black dots floating everywhere - making it impossible to see who it was.

"Victoria honey, please don't move. You're loosing a lot of blood as it is."

"Mum?" I managed to whisper out into the banquet room I couldn't see.

"I'm here honey, and so is .."

I then passed out for the second time that day.

~*~

"I can't believe I haven't noticed it."

"It's not like you can just notice something like this Ms. Green."

A quiet sob sounded in the room, "I just - I need a moment."

The door to wherever I was opened and then slammed closed. I took the opportunity to open my eyes. It took a moment for the blurriness to go away before I could process I was in a white room. A hospital room.

"Glad to see your awake." A British voice said, which startled me and made the heart monitor speed up with my heart beat.

I looked over to see an all too familiar face sitting in the corner of my hospital room.

"Liam?" I whispered in disbelief. "Liam Payne. What the hell are you doing in my hospital room?"

He chuckled and ran a hand through his chestnut colored hair, "Visiting?"

"Don't lie to me Payne. I'll drop - kick you half way across the freaking country."

He held up his hands in defense, "Sorry, Sorry."

"So what are you really doing here?"

He cleared his throat and smiled sadly, "One Direction are here on business."

"One Direction - does that mean .." I trailed off, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Yes." Liam said reluctantly, "Louis is back in Doncaster for now."

~*~

I can just smell the drama - can't you?

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday and that this was done on my ipod so there WILL be a ton of spelling errors and a ton of shit that won't make sense thanks to auto-correct.

Thanks for all the support on chapter one, so comment - vote on this one! :D

Love you all, 

Michelle <3