Chapter Seventeen

THE NEW ZAYN FAN FICTION IS UP CALLED FAMOUS! CHECK IT

OUT! :)

Chapter Seventeen

"How about this one?"

I shook my head. "My mum would kill me if I wore that to dinner."

Louis sighed and threw the black sparkle dress on the floor and ran a hand through his hair. "Then, I don't know what you can wear." He said, placing his hands on his knees. Louis was already dressed, showered and ready to impress.

His outfit included a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt under a red blazer and a pair of white converse. How he managed to get away with such a casual look is beyond me.

"How about this?" I asked, holding a up a blue pencil skirt.

He nodded and then I turned around and picked out a white bralet for the top. I scooped up a pair of regular black heels before walking out of the room and towards the bathroom. Stripping out of my pajamas, I turned on the shower and locked the bathroom door. I took a quick fifteen minute shower, before getting dressed into my clothes for the dinner today.

Halfway through putting on my light pink lipstick, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come on Tori! You've been in there for like an hour," Zayn yelled through the door, "My bladder cannot hold my pee any longer."

I put my lipstick back in my makeup bag and unlocked the door, "It's all yours." I said, grabbing my heels in my hand along with my makeup bag.

Zayn let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god." He said before closing the door behind me.

I walked back to the bedroom to find it empty. I dropped my heels on the floor and slid my feet into them. The dinner - or late lunch I called it - started at two o'clock, which was about an hour from now.

I walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge of it, picking up my phone that was resting on the duvet cover. I unlocked my phone and quickly did a check of my non-existent messages, before there was a slight knock the door.

I looked up from my phone's screen, "Yeah?" I asked Chet, putting my phone down next to me.

"The Tomlinson's arrived earlier than expected, so I was told to come and get you." Chet explained, his hands trying to fix the black tie that was tied incorrectly.

I nodded, stuffing the phone into my skirt's pocket and following Chet down the hallway out into the yard where a dining table and chairs were set up. Mum was sat at the head of the table, rubbing her largely bloated stomach while she talked to Johanna - Louis' mum. Mark, Louis' dad, was walking from their family car with Charlotte,Felicite, Daisy and Phoebe in tow. I watched Louis smile as he saw his four sisters approach him and they all hugged him, despite their protests.

"I've missed you Lou!" Daisy said, giving Louis a smile.

He laughed. "I've miss you too."

I looked away from the little confrontation feeling a little out of place and headed towards Jay and my mum. Jay gave me a warm smile as I sat down on the wooden chair that had a small padded seat.

"Victoria," My mum acknowledged.

I nodded. "When are we eating?"

"In a little bit," Mum said, leaning forward on the table, "We need to catch up a little bit. Don't we Johanna?" Mum asked, using Louis' mom's full name in a formal attire.

Jay laughed slightly, playing with her wedding ring. "Of course, of course!"

"Why don't you go catch up with the girls?" Jay asked, pointing towards her four girls, attacking Louis to the ground.