Prologue

Prologue

My heart felt as if it had been cut in half.

I never thought that when Louis would leave for X Factor that he would ever dream of breaking up with me, the one he loved - but he did. It all started when Louis got put into a group with four other boys. They called their band 'One Direction' - the name was compliments of one of the band members named Harry Styles.

They got through the judges houses together, and moved onto the live shows - up until they had been eliminated and were graced with third place in the 2010 X Factor. It has been six months since they have gotten voted off X Factor and I still haven't heard a single thing from Louis Tomlinson. Everyone in Doncaster would be talking about how their Louis Tomlinson actually made it big in the United Kingdom - but all I can think is He's not your Louis, he's mine. But deep down, I know he has changed - and not for the better.

Everday that Louis was gone, I was tempted to just text him, or call him everyday. I knew that he wouldn't pick up because he would be really busy. At first when he left, we would talk twenty-four, seven but he soon began to not answer calls or texts and then I just stopped calling period.

The only day he actually had the time to talk to me was to tell me that we wouldn't 'work out' as he put it. He had told me that his career was something he needed to focus on and he couldn't give me the attention that was needed. I didn't need attention. I would just be happy to have him as my boyfriend and knowing that he loved and cared for me - but I guess that wasn't the case.

So, since then I've taken up a job at the local ice cream shop a few blocks away from my house. It's actually quite fun working there, except for the few sixteen year old girls who are always gushing over Louis' picture in one of the British taploids.

But for now, I almost do wish that Louis and I were together again. I almost do wish that he would call me. I almost do wish that we could go back in time to high school where it was probably one of the best times of my life.

Well, I almost do.

                                                                            ~*~

FIRST CHAPTER OF A STORY WHEN I'M OFFICIALL 14 AS OF OCTOBER 26TH, JUST SAYIN'.

It is finally here. The sequel is finally here guys. Most of you commented saying to upload a sequel and I said in the author's notes I would so you guys just made a fool out of yourself by commenting 'MAKE A SEQUEL' when most people commented 'YAY SEQUEL' lol.

So, K_Loves_1D .. this is dedicated to you for giving me the 'I Almost Do' song idea and it really relates to this book guys!

This is a short chapter because it's a prologue. Chapter One will be up sometime this week - I promise! :D

Love you all ♥

Video: I Almost Do - Taylor Swift. ITS THE SONG OF THE STORY. :D