Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

I cleared my throat, "What do you want?"

He gave me a smirk and slid into the seat next to me, "To tell you that you're being stupid."

I rolled my eyes, taking my earbuds out of my ears and sighed, "I just need a break."

"From what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"From my life." I stated absentmindedly, staring out the window of the plane.

He gave me a flat look, "Or from me?"

I sat back in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest. "Look, I don't even know why you're here." I said, by-passing the question he just asked.

"I told you, to tell you that you are being stupid! Didn't you hear me correctly the first time?"

I rolled my eyes, "I already know I'm stupid. I've been called it way too many times in my lifetime Louis."

He placed his arm on my armrest that was currently vacant and leaned forward just a bit, "Please, just don't leave."

I looked out the window, oblivious to the announcer over head telling us we were clear for take off. Louis buckled up his seat belt and stared at me, wide eyed.

"Crap," He muttered, as he eyed a flight attendant.

"What?" I questioned, looking in her direction.

"I guess it's too late to get off now huh?" He mumbled to himself, sinking down in his seat.

"Yeah, why?"

He let out a nervous chuckle, "Well you see - I'm not really supposed to be on this plane."

~*~

I knocked on the bathroom door quietly, "You can come out now."

Louis appeared in the doorway a second later with a smile on his face, "Thanks."

I gave him a flat look. "How did you even get on this plane then?" I asked, once we were seated back in our seats.

"Snuck past the attendant. She didn't even notice. I bought a ticket that was going to Canada, just incase they needed to see some proof I'm supposed to be on a plane," He smirked, "Just not this exact plane."

"And your excuse will be what if you get caught?"

"That all the planes looked the same and they confused me," He whispered to me, "You play the part of the victim!"

I shook my head, unplugging the earphones from my phone and unlocking it.

Louis was seriously an idiot sometimes, and I doubt he thought this plane fully through before he put it into action.

"So," He said, adjusting his shirt, "How much longer do we have until we land?"

"About 6 hours and some minutes," I muttered, opening up a new conversation in my messages app.

I decided to text Ava to see how things were going back at the cottage;

-Hey! You surviving without me? :)

Not less than a minute later, Ava replied.

-It's like .. Chaos here! Ur mom is wailing away that her child is going to become a screw-up. Chet's trying to calm her down.

-Pregnancy mood swings?

-I believe so :p

-I can't believe she's at the cottage still when she's due next month ..