Chapter Five

I will not keep explaining what a MILF is, if you don't know what a MILF is you're too young, so that's google is for! Haha  

Chapter Five

Louis Point of View

I walked out of the hotel room and into the hallway the moment I heard shouting a few feet down the hall.

Ready to yell at the bitches that awoke me from my evening nap - yes I take those - I approached the four people.

"Liam, Zayn, Niall?" I questioned once I was closer to them. I looked at Liam, Zayn and Niall who froze in place. My eyes then wandered to the familiar blonde head of hair I grew to love.

"And um, Liam .. Why do you have a passed out Victoria in your arms?"

Liam grinned sheepishly and pulled Victoria up in his arms further, "She kind of fainted."

My eyebrows scrunched together in concern, "Is she alright?"

"No actually Louis she has -"

"She hasn't eaten all day Lou. Don't worry." Liam interrupted Niall shooting him a knowing glare.

Niall nodded, "Aye."

"I'll just bring her to my room since I'm not sharing with anyone." Zayn offered, holding out his arms for Victoria.

Liam gingerly passed Victoria to Zayn and he picked her up bridal style - trudging down the hallway to his room.

"Well I'm going back to sleep," I announced acting as if Victoria's presence didn't faze me.

~*~

"Don't be a little cunt Harry!" Niall exclaimed to my room mate who was sitting on the bed in just his boxers.

"I am not being a 'cunt' Niall."

Niall scoffed, "Mhm. Whatever you say lad."

"Please just shut up about the stupid video game. Harry you lost a half an hour ago - get over it!"

Harry glared at me, "Shut up Tomlinson."

I rolled my eyes and tore a white button up shirt off it's hanger in the closet and stripped off my red t-shirt I was originally wearing. I put my arms through the sleeves and then buttoned up the clear white buttons.

"Where are you going all fancy dressed mate?" Harry asked, pulling on a pair of jeans.

"I have a date with Eleanor."

"Oo, get some Lou!" Harry chanted from the other side of room.

I chuckled and chucked a Tom shoe at him which he easily dodged, "You're bloody insane!" He shouted at me before throwing the shoe back at me. 

It hit my lower thigh but it didn't hurt.

"Yeah, whatever you say mate." I said, and slipped on a navy blue pair of TOMS without socks and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"I'll be back about nine lads. If Victoria wakes up - send her home."

"What without a goodbye kiss?" Niall asked, making a kissy face.

"Go right ahead mate. She's all yours." And with that I headed out the door to one of the rental cars in the parking lot.

~*~

Victoria's Point of View

I woke up, fluttering my eyelids to make the blurriness go away before looking around the room that I was currently in.