Beacon

"Do you remember what you promised me...?"

"..."

"You promised to protect us from the gods..."

"..."

"You promised to take care of the people of this planet..."

"..."

                                                            "You Promised To Come Back"

Hey... 

Ruby... 

Ruuuuuuby....

RUBY!

"GAH!"  Screams as she's woken up by her sister.

Yang: "Rise and Shine sleepy head, c'mon we gotta get ready for beacon!"

Ruby: "You could've been nicer about it..."

Yang: "You took too long to wake up."

Ruby sticks her tongue out at Yang and hops out of bed.  She quickly begins to get her things together as Yang goes down stairs.  Once she has all her stuff she heads down stairs where she finds Yang and Tai at the kitchen table.

Tai: "Hey kiddo, how ya feelin'?"

Ruby: "Nervous... Also I have a headache..."

Tai: "Ah, give it some time it'll wear off."

Ruby sit at the table and digs into her breakfast, there's a pleasant silence between the group before Yang decides to speak up.

Yang: "So Rubes... Ya ready for beacon?"

Ruby mumbles a bit before speaking up.

Ruby: "I guess?  I don't know, I don't want anyone to think I'm special for getting in early, y'know?"

Before anyone can answer someone's scroll starts going off, Tai reaches into his pocket and pulls out his scroll before smiling.

Tai: "Well, it's time for you two to get going.  You two all packed?"

Ruby/Yang: "Yup!"

Tai: "Then lets get going."

They all get up from the table, Ruby and Yang heading upstairs to grab their stuff.  Tai pulls his scroll back out and makes a call.

Tai: "Hey Oz, it's me.  We're heading out now.  When would you like to see her?"

Ozpin: "I'll speak with her after the assembly, will you be joining us?"

Tai: "I'm not sure I ca-"

Ozpin: "Tai, this is a serious situation.  And I'm sure she'd be more comfortable if you were present."

Tai: *sigh* "Alright, but just so you don't try to pull her into anything."

Ozpin: "Excellent, I'll see you soon."

*Click* 

Tai lets out another sigh before he hears foot step coming down the stairs.  He looks over to see his daughters with their stuff.