The Hunt for Vale pt.2 Menagerie

The monster is currently being pursued by Atlas, both tearing through the sky at super speeds.  The Atlas Mantas taking shots at the Destroyer, each shot missing, but soon they all come across a land mass.  Suddenly that Mantas pull of the pursuit and retreat, Y/N doesn't question it and continues to fly towards the land mass.

Doing his signature sliding landing he looks around, the people look at him for a moment before going back to what they were doing before.  This confuses the monster at first, usually the people stare at him but these people... They don't seem to care, as if this is somewhat normal.  He takes a moment to look around and he notices that all of these people have animal features like the fools at the camp you attacked, but none of these people are wearing the uniform they did.  

Other than his lack of clothes Y/N seems to fit in here, sure he has more odd features than the others but they don't seem to care that much.  He starts to walk around and take note of everything, the technology here is much more primitive than Atlas.  Everyone here has animal features, no humans in sight.  Despite the fact that there are no humans here Y/N still towers over everyone, making the ground slightly shake as he walks past.

Y/N POV

          The thing that you still can't figure out is why Atlas quit pursuing you as you approached the island.  Also why is the tech here so primitive?  Atlas has a floating city but here there's barely anything.  A few boats but nothing of note... Odd...

???: "Oof!"

You're snapped out of your thoughts and look down to see you knocked someone to the ground.  It was a woman with short black hair, cat ears and amber eyes, she seemed to be slightly dazed due to walking into the equivalent of a brick wall.  As she sits up you wrap your tail around her body and lift her to her feet before letting go.  She dusts herself off before speaking to you.

???: "Oh, I'm Sorry I wasn't watching where I was go- Well aren't you a big fella!"

You give the woman a questioning look before she starts talking again.

???: "And I thought Ghira was a large man... OH sorry!  My name is Kali, Kali Belladonna.  You seem to be confused... Is something wrong,  are you lost?"

You take a moment to think about how to even approach this situation.   Everyone is acting like you're an everyday thing, Atlas cut off their pursuit suddenly, and this woman is being VERY friendly...  Although killing everyone and everything is what you'd normally do, it's best not to get the entire planet after you, You ARE trying to judge them after all.  

Y/N: "Yes... I have just arrived here... I do not really know where I am..."

Kali: "So you are lost, how did you manage to get here by accident?  It's pretty hard to just randomly pay for a boat ticket."

Y/N: "I flew here... with my wings."

Kali: "Really? From where?"

Y/N: "I believe the place was called Vacuo."

Kali: "You flew here from Vacuo!?  Oh dear, you must be exhausted, that's a very long flight to make on your own."

Y/N: "I can assure you I am fine, I merely need a moment to rest before I set out again."

She grows a bewildered look before speaking again.

Kali: "A Moment?  You will need longer than a moment before you set off anywhere mister!  Do you know how long that trip is to... ANYWHERE!?!"