First Day

Light shines through the curtains as Ruby begins to stir from her sleep.  She lifts her sleep mask and rubs her eyes, looking around the room seeing her team still asleep she quietly crawls out of bed and begins to get the pieces of her school uniform together.  The noise of her doing this wakes up Blake who begins to follow suit. 

*THUD* 

"Ow..."

They look over to see Yang, who literally rolled out of bed.  She also begins to get ready for the day.  After a couple of minutes team RBY were standing next to Weiss's bed as she sleeps, Ruby stands there with a whistle in hand.  She takes a deep breath and blows into it.

Weiss: "AAAHH!"

Ruby: "Goooood Morning team RWBY!"

Weiss: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"

Ruby: "Today's first order of business, Decorating!"

Blake hold up some of her luggage.

Blake: "We also need to unpack."

Her bag falls open and spills everywhere.

Blake: "Aaaand clean..."

Ruby: "Team RWBY's first mission is a go Ba- WOAH!" *Thud*

Yang: "What did you- Oh.."

They all look to see a now disoriented Ruby laying on top of Destroyah's back.

Blake: "Can someone tell me how we somehow forgot about and didn't notice the god killing demon, who takes up like half the room laying on the floor...?"

Yang: "I honestly have no idea... Uh, hey Rubes, if you're done using the Demon God as a pillow we still need to decorate."

Ruby's face goes red and she quickly stands up glaring at her sister.

Ruby: "I was not using him as a-OH NOT AGAIN!" *Thump*  "Ow..."

They all look up to see Destroyah slowly rising to his feet, the floor creaking as he does so.  He slowly removes his wing from under Ruby, who was standing on it. The Monster stands at his full height and rolls his shoulders, getting two sickening pops as he does.  He turns his head to look at the girls, specifically Ruby who's knocked prone.

Ruby: "Uh... Heh heh... Hey..."

Giving a nervous wave, She looks up at Y/N with his normal always slightly pissed off look.

Y/N: "Hello..."

They all sit there awkwardly as Y/N stares at them, no one speaking or doing anything.

Y/N: "Are you... Going to get up?"

She quickly scrambles to her feet while giving a nervous laugh.  Ruby fixes her uniform before putting her hands on her hips.

Y/N: "So why is it that you are all being loud and jumping on me...?"

Ruby: "W-Well I actually just fell on you...  As for the noise, we're getting up early so we can get ready and decorate!"

Y/N: "..."

Ruby: "Y-Yeah... Wanna help us decorate?"

Blake: "With what exactly?"

Ruby: "Eh?"

Yang: "Well, he doesn't exactly have anything to decorate with.  Also I'm not sure he understands Remnant decorating."

Ruby: "Well there's no harm in asking... So?"

Y/N: "No..."

Ruby: "Oh..."