Investigation

["Omega Leader to Sigma, Omega Leader to Sigma, we have eyes on the objective and are ready to move in.  Over."]

Eight bullheads are seen landing near the crash site of the meteorite.  Atlas troops and robots are exiting the bullheads and are gearing up with High-Tech weapons and Sensory Equipment. 

["Sigma Leader to Omega, Sigma Leader to Omega, we will cover the skies.  Over."]

Eight more bullheads are circling the crash sight over head, each with weapons pointed at the object in case anything happens.

Omega squad look at each other and nod, they slowly approach the crash, as they do the surrounding area becomes more and more burnt and destroyed.  The soldiers are wearing hazmat suits in case of anything hazardous, as they approach the meteorite the soldiers finally see just how massive the meteorite is.

When they reach the meteorite Omega squad begins to scan the perimeter for any grimm, or... other creatures... As they are doing this one of the soldier approaches the meteorite and cautiously puts his hand on it.  It's warm to the touch, it feels hard.  He looks down in thought for a moment.  The soldier quickly looks around to see if anyone is watching him, He then looks back at the meteorite and raises his gun.  The soldier uses the butt of the gun and bashes the meteorite, the sound does not go unnoticed and his commander looks over at him.

Commander: "Soldier what are you doing?" she asks sternly while looking at him in anger.

Under any normal circumstance, the soldier would be scared shitless, but he's to involved with what he's doing and in slight fascination at the results.  The soldier bashes the meteorite several more times, hitting it with all his strength.

The commander marches over to the soldier and yells at him.

Commander: "Soldier!" she shouts.  "I asked you a question!  What are you doing!?" The commander screams.

The soldier runs his hand over where he was bashing the meteorite with his gun to see the results, he quickly glances at his gun to see it's banged up.  He then looks at his commander.

Soldier: "Sir, look." he raises his gun to show the damage that it received, the commander sees this and is about to make a comment before the soldier turns his head back to the meteorite.

Soldier: "Nothin', no chips, no scuffs, not a single bit of damage..." The soldier says in awe, the commander looks over to where he's pointing, and she sees that he's right, there's not one bit of damage on the meteorite.

The commander approaches the meteorite and pulls out her combat knife before stabbing it into the meteorite.

*Ka-Chink*

The blade of her combat knife falls to the ground, she looks at what's left of the knife in her hand before looking at where she stabbed.  

Commander: "Not a scratch..." she states.  She thinks for a moment before turning to the soldier.

Commander: "Get the techs over here." she orders.

Soldier: "Yes Sir!" he salutes and runs off to get the techs and equipment.

The commander puts a finger to her helmet and starts speaking.

[Omega leader to Sigma, Do you copy?  Over.]

...

[This is Sigma leader we read you loud and clear.  Over.]

...