The Hunt for Vale pt. 1 Vacuo

(Y/N) is sprinting through the streets at extreme speeds, currently attempting to outrun the atlas soldiers.  Atlas has their vehicles but, they still can't keep up with the creature.  He soon finds himself at the edge of the floating landmass and without a second thought he leaps off and spreads his wings, flying away from his pursuers... On land anyway, Atlas already had Mantas in the sky ready to pursue the monster.  Unfortunately for atlas they were too slow, the monster was so much faster than their Aircrafts by a large margin. 

For now (Y/N) was safe, but there was one... Rather large problem that had just come across his mind...

Where the fuck is Vale?

He was too busy figuring out where Ozma was that when he saw he was in Vale, he just left without looking at a map.  (Y/N) is now cursing himself as he flies, no matter he will find Vale in due time.  After all with this speed it shouldn't take too long.  He took off north-ish of the floating landmass so if he keep heading north he'll hit more land eventually.

After about a half hour of flying (Y/N) comes across another landmass, he lowers his altitude to get a better look when he notices something.  It's damn near barren, the place is a desert that stretches for miles.  He growls at this and picks up speed, hoping to find something useful here.  

After five more minutes of flying he spots something, an Oasis... And there appears to be a settlement of some sort.  He slows his speed before sliding to a stop, yet again gaining the attention of the inhabitants.  They all look at him cautiously, this... person just came in at great speeds and not to mention that he's Gigantic.

Just like last time someone works up the courage to speak to this creature, albeit much quicker than last time.  A rather large man with a lumberjack beard, and for some reason... His beard oozed Magical essence.

Lumberjack: "That was quite the entrance you made there, you uh... Look rather confused, is there something I can help you with?"

The Destroyer looks at the man for a moment before speaking.

(Y/N): "Yes... Where exactly am I?"

The man look perplexed by this question but answers nonetheless.

Lumberjack: "You uh... You're in Vacuo...  Are you implying you got here by accident?"

(Y/N) lets out a low growl, this wasn't the place he was look for.  He'd have to set out again to look for Vale.

Without a word he spreads his wings and prepares to take off before the man stops him. 

Lumberjack: "H-Hey hold up!"

(Y/N) looks back at the man with a slightly annoyed expression.

Lumberjack: "If you got here then you must've been traveling for quite some time, I think it'd be best if you stopped to take a rest for a bit."

He manages to say this despite being rather intimidated by you in about eight different ways, as (Y/N)'s wing alone is larger than him.  The monster stares at the man not entirely understanding why this man was offering him shelter.  He was going to reject this mans offer but then thinks for a moment, this place may be a good place to lay low for a while.  While he could destroy all of the pursuers with ease, it'd be a better idea to NOT be infamous for Mass Murder. 

Lumberjack: "It's a long trip to get out of here son, I can't urge you enough to stay and rest for a bit."

Lowering his wings, he nods at the man.  The man smiles and motions for the Destroyer to follow him.  As he does so there's someone else watching (Y/N) go with him, recording on a scroll.  A woman was recording the two leaving and sent the video to Atlas, an Atlas spy.  

(Convenient Spy is Convenient.) 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It didn't take long to get to the mans house, he let you stay for the night while you got your energy back.  You were curious as to why he was so willing to let you come into his house, it didn't make much sense.  Nonetheless you rest up for the night the man making food and offering it to you, you choose to decline as while you do have a human body you still don't need to eat. 

You awaken and see faint sunlight coming through the window, but you hear something... Something familiar...  You quickly stand up, you see the man stirring form his sleep.

Lumberjack: *yawns* "What's goin' on out there?"

You look out the window to see a bullhead with a lot of Atlas soldiers.  You growl at this before making your way towards the back door.  The man is confused by this and looks out the window as well.

Lumberjack: "What th-  What's Atlas doing here?"

You glance at him and he puts it together, he looks at you.

Lumberjack: "They're after you?"

you only nod.

Lumberjack: "I... I see... Go, Go before they see you here."

You open the door and sprint out, you hear shouting behind and a bullet whizzes by you as you spread your wings and take off.  Mantas follow you closely before so start to gain more and more speed, eventually leaving them in the dust.  

They loose track of but know what way you we're heading.

West.

-

-

-

-

-

Ocelot: "You did it again..."

Me: "I know..."

Ocelot: "What were you even doing?"

Me: "Sleeping."

Ocelot: "Really?"

Me: "eyep"

SO I actually had this ready a month ago but when I hit Publish... It just... Didn't... So yeah, Sorry for that...

I'm Sirkibbles, Have a great one.