The Mission

Third person P.O.V.

The Gods and Destroyah are seen walking towards a location.  On the way there the brothers are going into further detail of Destroyah's mission.

Destroyah: "So... You're sending me to another planet, just to check up on creatures that you two abandoned long ago?"  *looks at the brothers*  "I feel like this is a simple task to wake ME up for..."

The Elder brother sighs before looking at Destroyah.

Light: "Well you see (Y/N) th-"

He's cut off

(Y/N): "You lost the right to call me that a long time ago..."

Light: *Sighs* "Destroyah... There is more to the mission, you are to locate the being known as Ozma... I want to know how his war against Salem is going." the brother looks at Destroyah before sighing. "If he is has made enough progress... Then I shall send you back to aid him..."

(Y/N): "If the planet is worthy enough to live on..."

At this moment the younger brother looks at his sibling in confusion.

Dark: "Ozma? He's Alive?  Is there something you would like to explain?"

Light: "I-I will explain later."

Dark: "hmph."

(Y/N) shakes his head as they all arrive at an odd platform, (Y/N) looks at the platform for a bit before looking at the gods with a puzzled look.

(Y/N): "What are we doing here exactly?"

The younger brother approaches the platform and begins explaining. 

Dark: "This Destroyah... Is where we are sending you off."

(Y/N): "Oh... Well in that case..." 

(Y/N) gets on the platform and starts to spread his wings.

Light: "Wait!"

(Y/N) looks back with a confused look again.

Light: "While you are fast, it will simply take you too long to fly there.  So we will encase you in a meteorite and use our power to launch you there."

(Y/N): "That... Seems unnecessary..."

Dark: "We do not care..."

(Y/N): " fine... let's just get this over with..."

(Y/N) walks into the middle of the platform as the brother stand either side of him. The gods hold out there hands and magic starts to form the casing around (Y/N).  (Y/N) begins to curl up as the meteorite begins to take form. Soon the meteorite is fully formed... Almost... As the god of light walks back to the start of the platform, the dark brother leans close to a hole he left as he whispers something to (Y/N).

Dark: 'You have permission to kill anyone that gets in your way...'

(Y/N) gets and evil smirk before the brother of dark seals the meteorite up and walking to his brother.

Dark: "Ready?"

Light: "Yes... Let's send him off."

The brothers start channeling magic in their hands, causing the meteorite to start to float.  They soon start building more and more power before releasing all the energy at once sending you flying into space, Towards Remnant...

(Y/N) closes his eyes going into a deep sleep. As he does, The dark brothers words Echo in his head.

 'You have permission to kill anyone that gets in your way...'

An evil smirk comes across his face again...

(Y/N): 'Remnant...'

'You shall see destruction like no other...'

-

-

-

-

Sorry about the time gap between the first two chapters... I may or may not have started this story without having everything planned out...

Don't yell at me ;-;