Incoming

*BEEP BEEP* 

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

An alarm is currently sounding at a military base.  Specifically and Atlas Base.

A soldier is seen looking at monitor and typing in commands.

Tech: "Sir, our scanners are picking up something on it's way to remnant." The man reports

A man in a white military suit is seen walking towards the soldier.  This man is General James Ironwood.

Ironwood: "Are you able to identify the object?" James wonders.

Tech: "Yes it appears to be a meteorite, a very large on at that..." The soldier explains

Ironwood narrows his eyes at the screen.

Ironwood: "How large?" He asks.

The soldier looks at the monitor with a worried face.

Tech: "Large enough to cause serious damage if it were to hit a populated area, Sir." The soldier answers with a worried tone.

Ironwood: "Damn, Are you able to pinpoint where it will land?  Is it going to hit any populated areas?" Ironwood questions the soldier.

Ironwood gets a closer look at the screen, and a worried look adorns his face as he sees just how large the meteorite coming for remnant is.

Tech: "Not yet sir, but we assume that it will hit remnant in roughly 3 days." The soldier states.

Ironwood: "When will you be able to calculate the landing?" The general asks.

The soldier looks back at the monitor with an unsure look.

Tech: "Perhaps another day?  Maybe 2 sir..." The Tech worriedly states.

The General gets an angry face and looks a the soldier.

Ironwood: "Two days!?!  We need to be able to stop it if it's heading to a populated area!  If it hits Vale we won't be able to get there in time to shoot it apart!  I need that information NOW soldier!" Ironwood Exclaims.

The soldier flinched as the general raised his voice at him, he starts to panic and looks around at the other soldiers now monitoring the meteorite. Two of the other soldiers not at him, he takes a deep breath and looks back at the general.

Tech: "Well try our best sir, but we can't promise anything.  If our equipment can't calculate it at it's current distance then there's nothing we can really do sir." The soldier explains.

General Ironwood sighs as he balls his hand into a fist before taking a deep breath.  James looks around the room at all the soldiers then turns his attention to the monitors before speaking.

Ironwood: "Men, this is now top priority!  I want all of you monitoring this meteorite, I want any piece of information you can get on it.  The moment you can calculate the landing zone, inform me IMMEDIATELY. Understood?" He briefs the soldiers.

All: "YES SIR!" they all say in unison.

Ironwood nods in approval.

Ironwood: "Get to it then." he says.

Ironwood turns to leave,he heads back to his quarter and sits at his desk. He folds his hands together and leans on them contemplating something Ironwood looks over at his scroll before getting up and grabbing it. He starts dialing a number before holding it up to his ear.

*ring*

*ring*

*ri-* *click*

???: "Hello?"

Ironwood: "Ozpin... It's James... I have some pressing news..."

-

-

-

-

-

I

am

so

SORRY!

I didn't mean to go this long with out an update!  Honestly I don't have an excuse, I'm just a lazy sack of shet. ;-;

I'm gonna try to have another chapter out soon! 

Possibly tonight!

Don't quote me on that.

Also I'm adding a new ability: Magic Sensing 

Again, sorry for the long wait for a shit chapter, all try to have another one out soon.

I'm Sir Kibbles

Have a great one.