Menagerie part 2

"Destroyah"

     The next morning had come and once Y/N had awoken and emerged from his room, Kali had approached him with Ghira at her side and asked his name.  Now both Kali and Ghira are staring at Y/N with confusion.

Kali: "Destroyah?"

Y/N: "Yes..."

Ghira: "Is that a nickname?"

Y/N: "A nickname... And a Title..."

Ghira is now looking nervous 'A Title?'  How did he get the title of Destroyah?  What did he do?  Was it bad?  Did he kill people? 

Kali: "So how did you get that name?"

Y/N: 'Shit...'

Ghira: "Yes, I am also curious..."

Y/N: 'Think of something...' "I... Got the title from some of my friends do to my methods of killing Grimm."

Ghira: "Is that so?"

Y/N: "Indeed.."

Y/N turns to Kali

Y/N: "May I leave... Now that I have rested?"

Kali: "You want to leave already!?!  You haven't even eaten yet!  You can't fly on an empty stomach!"

With each new sentence Kali proceeded to get closer to Y/N's face with an upset expression.  The Monster simply stares at her, then at Ghira who simply shrugs, then looks back at Kali.  Y/N slowly pushes Kali away before speaking again.

Y/N: "I feel that I will be able to make the trips just fine..."

Kali: "I won't let you leave on an empty stomach!   ALSO!  Where are your clothes?"

Y/N: "...What?"

Ghira: "Your clothes... Where are they, Where did you put them?"

Y/N: "I... Don't have any... I didn't have any when I walked in here, so why would I have some now?"

Ghira opens his mouth to say something, but then realizes that you didn't have any clothes when you walked in.  Just Chitin covering your pelvis.

Kali: "Well then you can go get some clothes while I make you some food."

Y/N: "...That's not happening..."

Kali: "W-wha-"

Ghira: "No No, he has a point."

Kali: "What do you mean?"

Ghira: "Honey, we can barely find anything in my size. Most of it has to be made special for me.  Destroyah is bigger than me, as well as having those wings coming out of his back.  Finding something for him is out of the question.  It'd have to be special made for him which would take too long."
(Of all people to talk about clothing, who knew it'd be Ghira)

Kali: "What? but he-... He might need...  FINE!  But he's staying for breakfast!"

Ghira: "I... Don't think we'll be able to stop him honey... wait... Destroyah, how strong are you?"

Y/N gives Ghira an unamused look before reaching forward and grabbing Ghira by the face with one hand and lifting him off the ground with ease.  Kali stares at the scene before her before Y/N drops Ghira. Ghira gasps for air for a moment before turning back to Kali.

Ghira: "Yeah, we can't stop him."

Kali looks down for a moment before her ears go flat and she looks a the alien with big watery eyes.