Reawakening

???: "Why are you trying to stop me!?"

(Y/N): "Because this is a dumb idea and we both know it!"

???: "I CAN'T SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "..."

???: "They're Tyrants (Y/N)... I need to stop this..."

(Y/N): " ...I know..."

???: "..."

(Y/N): "You will die in this attempt... You know that...?"

???: "But it will make... For a worthy tale..."

(Y/N): *Sigh*

???: "I'm going to fight them..."

(Y/N): "No..."

*Crack*

???: "Hrk!"

*Thud*

(Y/N): "You're not..."

(Y/N) looks at his companion with a sad look

(Y/N): "The people need their King... They don't need me..."

He turns away...

(Y/N): "Fair well... My friend..."

He sets off, soon he finds Himself at a temple, waiting for him... Are the Gods...

Light: "Ah... (Y/N), you have returned."

Dark: "I assume you have finished your task?"

(Y/N): "..."

Light: "Is something the matter?"

(Y/N): "..."

Light: "(Y/-"

Dark: "Well?  What is it?  SPEAK WORM!"

(Y/N) doesn't respond, instead he slightly lowers himself and spreads his wings.  This is a combat stance...
The gods are stunned, (Y/N) of all people, was not only opposing them, but was getting ready to fight them.  And by the look in his eyes, if he won he would kill them...

Light: "(Y-Y/N) w-what are you doing?"

(Y/N): "I'm done with you... Both of you... You are not welcome on this world..."

Dark: "You... YOU DARE OPPOSE US!?!  WE CREATED YOU!  WE GAVE YOU LIFE!  WE MADE THIS WORLD!   AND NOW YOU TURN ON US AND SAY WE ARE NOT WELCOME!?!"

(Y/N) simply lets out a growl at the duo.

Dark: "THEN YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED LIKE THE OTHERS!"

Light, despite not really saying anything gets ready to fight as well.

(Y/N) lets out a roar and charges towards them, the gods doing the same.

*Bang*

A large explosion occurs destroying all the bullhead and killing the soldiers. The sky turns purple as dark energy, engulfs the planet for a short time.  A horrific aura is felt across the world.  The sky looks as if it's night, but with no stars.