Exploring Remnant

(Y/N) is still walking through the forest, investigating his new body.  It was different from his other forms, it wasn't as armored and was comparatively shorter than his other forms.  Oddly enough, he still has the inner mouth of the previous form.  He looks down at his hands, flexing and stretching his fingers.  

(Y/N): "Why do these creatures require so many digits?  And why is their hide so weak?  This species is confusing..." 

(Y/N) moves his fingers and toes.  He gets to the edge of the forest and looks out over a cliff, he's quickly confused by how suddenly the biome changed.  

Snow... There's snow, barely 10 feet ahead of you there's snow on the ground.  He looks back at the forest which was warm and back at the snow.

(Y/N): "I thought my planet was odd..."

He looks down the cliff once more before glancing at the spikes on his back. He hums in thought for a moment before the sound of cracking and flesh tearing is heard.  The limbs on (Y/N)'s back quickly turn into huge wings.  

He stretches his wings out to their full length and retracts them.  He give his wings a few test flaps before looking forward.  (Y/N) slowly backs up before sprinting forward and jumping of the cliff opening his wings, he quickly starts gaining speed and soars forward.  

(Y/N) flies over the snow covered ground, scouting for anything note worthy.  Nope.  Just snow and trees.  (Y/N) grows annoyed, thinking that the girl just pointed in a random direction to get rid of him.  He flaps his wings and picks up even more speed, not bothering going back to kill the girl.

Soon, he start flapping his wings faster... Faster... Faster, faster, faster, faster, faster.

*BOOM*

The sound barrier shatters as (Y/N)'s speed keeps rising.  The land comes to an end and turns into water.  (Y/N) flies over the water, looking down he takes a dive towards the water.  He stops a few feet above the water still moving incredibly fast, he looks at his reflection in the water.

(Y/N): "Damn... These creatures are... Ugly..."

He tilts sideways and lets his right wing come in contact with the water, it cuts through the water effortlessly.  He gives a small smile and flies back up towards the clouds.  (Y/N) starts spinning, diving, rising, he's simply enjoying his flight and relaxing.

(Y/N): "I'll give this body one thing... It's very easy to move around in..."

Looking forward he see's something, another landmass.  He grins as he sees a small civilization on this landmass. (Y/N) starts slowing his speed as he approaches the settlement.  He lands feet first in the village and digs his feet into the ground to slow to a stop, destroying the ground and kicking up dust as he does so.  

The people of the settlement stare at the dust cloud trying to figure out what happened.  The dust starts settling and they see a tall man slowly folding his wings.  Everyone starts murmuring to each other trying to figure out who this person is.  (Y/N) looks around a the gathering crowd and speaks, his voice booming.

(Y/N): "I am looking for and individual named Ozma..."

Everyone starts whispering to each other, not knowing who he's talking about.  A young man speaks up and (Y/N) looks at him.

Man: "I-I'm sorry sir, I do not believe that there is and "Ozma" here.  Perhaps one of the larger cities could help you find this individual you are looking for."