Away (Jennie POV)

I'm surprised the moment I heard irene's voice. She seems puzzled by my friendly act to lisa. So I started to explain to her about our first interaction during lunch time. She looks astonished. "Jennie, honestly speaking, I'm shocked. I mean how? she's not even your type" she can't believe that I'm actually attracted to lisa. Trust me I don't even know how to. But there's a quote saying we didn't find love, but love find us. I guess that words kind of true. But is this really love or just a mere crush cause irene is right, she's not my type. She's far from my style.

So purposely for a few days straight I keep myself away from Lisa, I mean I need to figure out what is actually going on with me. I wouldn't want to play with someone's feeling cause I'm not like that. I'm not a fuck girl. Everything will be a huge mess if at the end it happens to be just a mere crush or lust that definitely going to fade in few days. No. I can't take a risk. I don't want to hurt anybody. I don't want to hurt someone as innocent as lisa. I may be wild but I will never play with nice people.

--

Thankfully my company decided to send me to attend a 3 week course outside of the country, which is few days after distancing myself away from lisa. Actually it did help managing my real feelings. I thought I would forget about her, but that feeling still stuck with me. I realised I miss her even more. Everyday I keep thinking about her and it hurts. Sometimes I'm kinda desperate wanted to go back home to see her again but I know that I can't. Now I don't even feel happy attending this course. Its torturing being away from lisa. I wonder how is she doing. Does she still remember about me? 3 weeks feels so long that I try to keep myself busy focusing on this course but in the end, everytime before I go to sleep, lisa's image will be back invading my mind. She's totally distracting. 3 weeks has past, finally I could go back home today. I can't wait to see her again. I'm so excited to see her tomorrow.

--

Today I'm back in the building, I'm way too excited that immediately I go to IT department to check on lisa. While my eyes are busy searching for her from the front door. Someone came interupting me. "Good morning Ms. Jennie, you look so beautiful today!" I divert my eyes to him. I try to remember his name but I can't. "Hi, is lisa here?" I asked instantly. He looks surprised by my question. "She will be away from our office for the whole day" he replied. Oh no, suddenly I feel disappointed. She's the first person I want to see today. "Where is she going?" I asked again. "Accompanying our boss attending exhibition" He answered while showing his flirty smile. I cringed so hard inside. "Hmm. Nevermind thank you" I walked away shortly heading to my office. I took a long sighed as I sit on my chair. I miss her.

"Why you look so gloomy today?" Irene asked. I just showing my small smile while playing with my foods. We currently having our lunch in the canteen. I keep glancing at lisa's officemate. I know lisa isn't there to join them but I hope she was there. "Baby, here, for you" seulgi came interrupting us as she gave a chocolate cupcake to irene. "thank you dear" irene responded with her flirty smile. I'm completely stunned. Few seconds later seulgi walked away. "Okay I've been away for 3 weeks, and there's a lot of things going on in here. You need to tell me" I told irene.