My Sly Plan (Jennie POV)

Its been 10 days since lisa neglacting me. Yes I'm counting the days, I've been craving for her attention and I'm growing frustrated. Its honestly torturing. Little by little I'm getting hungry over her presence and I feel desperate. I think I couldn't stand it anymore. But how can I fix this situation? How do I draw her interest and pull her closer to me again? Honestly I've never been in this situation before. I never chase someone in my whole entire life. But lisa existence just made my world go upside down.

--

It's 9pm, I'm alone in my bed trying to sleep. It's quiet and empty. Not just that, the weather makes my room even dull since its raining. I feel cold and bored. I try to sleep but something is bothering me. Its about lisa. There's still an unfinished business between us. I really want to uncovered why she suddenly behaving that way. I've been rolling on my bed from right to left on repeat. But it seems like my body don't want to rest yet. I'm getting annoyed. Eventually I ended up sitting on the living room's sofa doing my work on my laptop. I take my time drinking some wine to calm myself down. Suddenly out of nowhere I have this sly plan crossing in my mind. Maybe this is the way I could draw lisa's attention.

A moment later I try to call lisa. "Hello?" she answered. I felt giddy just by listening to her deep voice. "Hi lisa its me jennie, I need your help" I started to talk but she seem so quiet. "There's something wrong with my laptop and I have an urgent task that I need to submit tomorrow. Its important. So I'm wondering if you could come and fix it for me" I continued. I lied, there's nothing wrong with my laptop. I just want her to come over. "Oh. How about seulgi ms.jennie?" She asked. "I've called her earlier but she said she's not free" I lied again. "I wish I could help but I don't have transportation" she responded. She sounded worried. I felt there is a chance for her to come to my place. "Hmm. I'll fetch you then, just be ready" I said while hastily grabbing my keys that is hanging next to the front door. "Okay Ms. Jennie" she said in a low tone. Thankfully she agreed! I don't know why suddenly I feel so happy. I just tricked her and its working. I'm over excited that I forgot to change my night gown! Whatever! I don't care. I just want her tonight.

Soon I arrived in front of Lisa's house and immediately I texted her informing that I'm already here. After few minutes I saw her coming out of the house. My heart thumped so fast upon watching her figure. She is ready with her backpack. I assumed that must be some stuff for fixing my laptop. Guilty tripping on me but I'm so desperate wanted to interact with her tonight. I'll face whatever the consequences later. She started to walk approaching my car and a moment later she open the passenger door. She seems froze and flustered. I think its probably because of what I'm wearing right now. Cause I'm half naked since my night gown is pretty see through. Second later she get in the car without looking at me. She seems embarrased. Silently I put my evil smile. You shouldn't have neglacting me now you see what you've missed. I thought. Its just silent in a car. My hormones are going wild as I smell lisa's scent. God I want to touch her so bad.

20 minutes later we arrived at my apartment, she is being careful as she entered my home. I asked her to seat on the sofa while I went to the kitchen to bring some snacks and drinks. A moment later I came back with some red wine and nuts. She seems waiting for my command. I take a seat next to her while pouring a wine in the glass. "Ms. Jennie I'm sorry, can I just have some water. I have a low alcohol tolerance" she stated while looking uncomfortable. To be honest I'm not even surprise if she can't drink at all. "Oh really.. Hmm just sip a little, who knows it might help boost up your energy, so you can concentrate fixing my laptop" I replied while handing her a glass of wine. Yes I'm that wicked bitch. Thank god she didn't argue and sip a little of it. I started to turn on my laptop on the coffee table infront of me. While waiting for it to be ready, I take a chance to glance at her and I'm surprised. Her cheeks looks red. Her eyes are dilated. She looked at me intensely. I feel hot.