Gentle Lady (Jennie POV)

"Jennie. Just call me jennie here. We're not in the company right now" I said while flaunting my charming smile. For a second she look kind of froze by my decision. I mean I want her to be super comfortable with me. I don't want her to refer me as a boss here. I don't need that. "Hmm. I'm not sure if I could call you that" she replied with her careful tone. "If you feel like its hard to do, that's an order then" I try to persuade her and still showing my smile. I'm pretty much desperate wanted to break the wall that she has been putting around her. I could see her gulping several times before she started calling my name. "Jennie.. You sure you want me to call you that?" She asked. She looks anxious. I nodded and started to smile to her again. I think I smile a lot when I'm with her.

"Jennie. I'm sorry that you have to pull me around like this" She continued talking while smiling bitterly. I feel so happy when she begin to call my name. It so addictive to hear when its coming from her mouth. "No, I'm totally fine. I'm having fun right now" I try to ease the tension. "it seems like you rarely skating judging from your skills" I continued trying to minimize the awkward atmosphere. She laugh a little upon hearing my words. She look so pretty when she smile and I was fascinated. "Yes. I don't really font of skating but tonight is one exception" she stated. I was surprised by her bluntness. Few seconds after that she started to look panic as she stared at me. "I mean. Um.. since you assisting me. Sorry for the trouble by the way" she continued. I swear her cheeks are blushing and its really cute. I want to eat it. After around 30 minutes skating with lisa, we finally take a seat at the bench.

The temperature in the arena is just so cold and it so silence. Seulgi and Irene are still having fun skating far from us. Not long after that lisa started to talk "Jennie sorry if its awkward. I didn't socialised a lot" she looks worried. She has been apologizing to me countless times tonight. It seems like she lack of self confidence. "Hey don't say that. I'm comfortable with you" I responded which is completely true. I'm so happy around her even if she's not talking at all. That's how strong her effects on me. We keep stealing glance towards each other as we wait for seulgi and irene to finished. My heart is beating so fast eversince I met lisa again. It don't even stop even after touching her hands for quite sometimes and it still thumping like crazy. I haven't felt like this for such a long time.

"How's the company while I was away?" I try to find a topic to talk. "It just like some other normal days, I heard someone said you're attending 3 weeks course" she replied in her soft tone. "Oh someone? What else you heard about me?" I continued asking. Actually I just want to hear her voice. I don't care about what's happening in the company except her. "There are many" she answered simply. Suddenly I feel curious. "negative or positive?" I asked again. "negative" she answered calmly. Now I feel eager wants to know more, how would she think about me this time. "Do you believe them? When they say that I'm a bad bitch?" I questioned. I can't wait to hear her answer. "No. I rather get to know you personally rather than listening to them" She stated. I'm surprised. She seems so wise and genuine. I feel touched that she didn't misjudging me. I started to stare at her as she begin to look at me too. Her doe eyes are so crystal clear. Her expression look so soft. I can't stop looking. Somehow this doesn't feel enough. I want to get close to her more. I want to embrace her body.

"Guys!?" We're both surprised as seulgi and irene shouting at us. I didn't even realised that they are actually standing there, infront of us. I'm puzzled. What just happened. "Its already 10. Lets go home" Seulgi informed. Nooo. Why the time going so fast. I want to spend more time with lisa. This is not enough. But I can't fight it. We really need to leave. Few moments later we arrived near to my car. I'm actually going to send irene back home since she uses a cab to came here. I couldn't stop stealing glances at lisa while irene and seulgi are busy smooching and hugging infront of us. Its kinda awkward. How I wish it was me and lisa whos hugging and kissing. I take my last chance to look at lisa's face before I entered the car. She is standing still looking calm. "See you tomorrow" I said. She nodded while smiling a little.

A moment later, me and irene drove off going back home. And I started to realised about something. I'm still wearing lisa's jacket. I smile widely as I could still smell her scent on my body. I can't wait to see her again tomorrow. I think I'm going to sleep with her jacket tonight.