A Chance (Lisa POV)

This is the second time I'm sleeping with Ms. Jennie. I don't know what's going on with my mind last night but her presence is kind of calming me from my broken states. There's a slight guilt that I feel after we hooked up. I feel like I'm using her to distract myself from thinking about my unlucky fate. But for some reason I also feel relieved with the fact that she is still here with me. I feel safe.

She is still sleeping in my bed as I made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I'm currently wearing my black sports bra with baggy trousers. While I'm busy cutting some vegetables, I'm interrupted by a soft and husky voice which is coming from Ms. Jennie's mouth. "Good Morning sweetie" she greeted while hugging me sideway. I stare into her eyes for a while. She looks glowing early in the morning. I realised she wears my flannel shirt and it looks cute on her. Her stares captivating me that I'm suddenly becoming bold to hold her waist as she begin to gently kissing my lips. There's no more limit between me and Ms. Jennie cause normally it will stuck in my mind. But today I realised, I don't want to put any more line between us. I just want to be myself infront of her. Yes. I want to stop being so formal to her. Today I will refer her as JENNIE. Just Jennie.

Few seconds after the kiss I started to speak. "Did you rest well?". She is still side hugging my waist. "Yes. I am" she responded while showing her intense stares and soft smile. I begin to hug her small body and just appreciating our moments. She didn't seems to mind on my gesture. Honestly her body fits perfectly on mine. It so comfortable and calm. I want to hug her longer but suddenly she pulled away while cautiously looking at me "Hmm.. I.." was coming out from her mouth but her words are hanging. I'm puzzled. She has this skeptical expression. And I can tell that she is so nervous cause I could see her breathing heavily. I started to feel worried. I wonder what actually she wanted to say. And my question finally got the answer soon as she started to speak.

"I Love you" she confessed.

I'm stunned.

Is this like a dream? How can she be so sure that she's in love with me. I mean I'm super ordinary and nothing seem so appealing about me. How come? I'm actually in disbelief. Honestly I do have a thing for her not long after I got to know her. That specific feeling that I only feel to her and not anybody else. Who would be stupid enough not to fall on her charms right. Except for haters ofcourse. But she is definitely the most perfect woman ever. So obviously someone like me would easily head over heels for her.

She is still waiting for my response as I'm in a deep thought. She looks super anxious and her eyes are teary which makes me feel bad. Soon I hold both of her hands and kiss it gently. I then look into her feline eyes. "I Love you too. Right from the first day we met" my heart is thumping so fast as I make a confession.

Immediately she put a soft smile and hug me tight. We hug for a little while. It feel so right. Suddenly I miss my grandma. If only she's still alive, I will probably gonna introduce jennie to her. My heart started to ache by the thought of my grandma. Its painful but hugging jennie made me feel better. I feel guarded in her embracement. A moment later we pulled away. She start to touch my face and caresses my cheek. "Thank you for feeling the same" she stated in her soft tone. I smiled to her and hold her hand that is currently touching my face. "Thank you for completing me" I replied while looking at her intently. I feel emotional that tears started to fall on my cheeks, I just lost my grandma yesterday but it seems like jennie is there to fill that empty spot for me. She is there relieving my pain. A moment later she wipe my tears away ane leaning forward to kiss my lips again. I'm grateful she's here with me.

--

Few weeks of dating Jennie, I have to admit I'm the happiest human being ever, I never feel like this in my whole entire life. She makes my life so bright and colourful. I'm so grateful that I'm given a chance to get to know her. She is the most amazing woman I ever known and love. When I think back about our early days of relationship, I remember she is so bold and straight forward showing her affection towards me infront of everyone. To be honest, I feel kind of uncomfortable after that, especially when people started to digging into our relationship. And because of this, I made a decision and asked for her permission so that we could just stay lowkey cause I don't want us to get in trouble. Thankfully she understand.

--

"Hon I found this scholarship form in your room" jennie informed. Her face looks worried. I just keep my mouth shut as she stares at me. I don't know how to answer. "I don't understand, Why didn't you tell me that you want to further your studies?"