What is this? (Jennie POV)

While I'm busy putting my stuff in Lisa's room I found a scholarship form in between of a books on her table. Its already filled with her infos. I'm surprised and just baffled. There's a slight frustration in me since she never talk about it. I feel like she intentionally hiding this away from me. If she gonna take it we will be separated for 3 years and its going to be hard cause I'm not fond of a long distance relationship. I mean we just get started like a few months ago but why did she decide to take a scholarship all of a sudden? Without wasting time I approached her in the kitchen.

"Hon I found this scholarship form in your room" I stated while showing her the form. I'm growing impatient since she just keep her mouth shut as she look at me with unreadable expression. I feel like she is nervous in a way. "I don't understand, why didn't you tell me that you want to further your studies?" I continued. I saw her gulping before she started to talk "I decided to take the scholarship, I think its time" I'm stunned and speechless. This is unbelieveble. I mean why so sudden. I can't process her words and just standing infront of her, thinking. Panic started to creep on me as I imagine being away from lisa. I'm not ready to let this happen.

"Well. Umm. You could just study here hon.. I don't mine paying all the cost for you and" I try to negotiate but she cut my words right away. "No! Don't do that! you've spent so much for me already. Can you just let me be independent for once??" she looks pissed and it makes me shocked. Deep down inside I'm hurt. She never treated me harsh not until today. "what is wrong with you? I just don't want to be away from you. I hope you understand my intention was all good! Why do you have to be so sensitive" I replied. I feel so mad that she treated me this way. She keep quiet for a seconds and started to talk again.

"Honey, look. I'm sorry but I think you should just let me make my own decision. Lately I was kinda having a rough patch and I think I really need time for myself" I'm still angry and doesn't give her feedback. I just roll my eyes as a respond. "Honestly, I'm not even sure if I really love you or I was just need you cause I feel lonely, and I think this has to stop. I don't want to use you" her words make my heart aching. Suddenly I can't breathe properly. There's a hole in my heart after she spilled her words. I'm hurting. My tears started to fall and I'm not strong enough to look nor to talk to her. Immediately I pack my stuff in the living room and get out of the house while slamming the front door. I'm in rage.

I can't believe that she did this to me! I've been so supportive and understandable girlfriend to her but this is how she repay me? Such an ungrateful manner! Soon I drive back home just to ease my mind. I need to chill and have a moment but her words keep playing in my mind, it hurts me a lot. I mean she didn't even bother to call me after the fight! How selfish she is! It hurts me even more.

--

"Irene.. You're free? Lets go to our usual spot" I called irene that night and thankfully she's free. I cried so hard as I poured out all of our arguments earlier to irene and she's the second person who is shocked by lisa's behaviour. "Wow. Its hard to believe she treated you that way, all this time she is a nice girl, what happened" irene let out her thought. She look so serious. I'm slightly drunk as I listen to her, I try to get the problems away but it didn't work. I started to consume alcohol until I'm knocked out. Today is so hard to process. I'm devastated. I never love someone as much as I do to lisa but it seems like she don't feel the same anymore. How cruel is that. I hope when I wake up tomorrow all of this is just a nightmare. Nope Lisa wouldn't dare to hurt me.