5) Angelo P.O.V

We were talking about nonsense until Bella and Matteo enters.

We fall silent and everyone's gaze is on her.

We all begin to eat and Bella looks up sensing Antonio's gaze on her.

"Yes?" She replies with a blank emotionless face and voice void of any emotion. Cold.

He looks shocked for a split moment along with the rest of us.

He quickly covers up his shock but wasn't fast enough for us not to notice.

"How's your mom?" 

She looks at him shocked but puts her face back up. The rest of us look at him with anger.

"She might of been shit but she was still your mother. You know she is dead so that was very fucking low. You can go fuck yourself." She replies with the same tone as before.

"Ok Stop!" Stefano shouts as Antonio was about to reply.

"Fuck this I'm out." She says and walks out.

We all turn to Antonio.

"SHE JUST FUCKING GOT HERE! WE WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL WELCOME, NOT LIKE SHIT. BUT THATS WHAT YOUR BEST AT, RIGHT? AGGRIVATING PEOPLE? FUCKING AROUND WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS?! LIKE SHE SAID YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I shout.

The rest of them look shocked because I am always the quiet peaceful one. Which means if I am angry and loud its bad.

I get up and leave the kitchen to find Bella.

I get close to the music room and hear singing so I go inside and see Bella singing but I don't recognize the song. And may I say she sounds beautiful. I then hear the chorus: 

Now suddenly you're asking for it back
Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve?
Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had
But I don't really care how bad it hurts
When you broke me first
You broke me first.

And I recognize that this is how she feels about being here. About us.

I snap out of my thoughts and listens to the rest of the song.

When the song ends I clap but it's barely audible. She turns around and I say "That was amazing."

"Thank you I have been learning some Tate Mcrae so I decided to try it out." She replies.

"That's good."

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"You just did." She jokes.

I laugh but then says "No for real?"

"Sure."

"That song was about us right?" 

She sighs but then says "Yes."

"Well I'm tired so I will see you tomorrow." She states.

I sigh wanting to talk more but she really seems tired so I let her go.

"Yeah I guess." I answer.

She walks out of the music room and I follow about 10 minutes later.

I get to my room and start drifting off to sleep until I hear a ear piercing scream.

Sounds like.....

Bella.

I get to her room and my heart breaks at what I see.